advertisement_alt
sheets

An Apology to Kevin "Belowwab0ve" Saul

Question

I was informed by Bax that Bel0wab0ve had gotten all-in for 300bbs with QQ rag rag double suited during the rb period of the $300 PLORB wcoop event.

I emailed him : Please don't be a retard/moron.

This was uncalled for and I wish to apologize for it.

He is one of the best, if not, the best player I have ever backed, or known for that matter, and his loyalty to me is unmatched.

I have no excuse other than my nasty nature and emotional state, and I hope he can forgive me.

Eric "sheets" Haber.

Wow- Did sheets P5 account get hacked ? This is the lame of the lamest post of yours I have ever seen.

1. You email him privately insulting him, so now you make a public display apology ?

2. Are you that much of an "baller bling attention whore" that you need to let everyone know he has made more money for you than anyone else, except maybe bax ?

3. I say your drunk or on drugs with this outburst because this doesnt seem like the sheets Ive observed over the last 5 years.

4. I still think your the greatest anyway sheets

He could just be showing genuine humilaty, and going public to show the authenticity of his apology.

oh god. the comedy. Thank you sheets. I might join pokerXfactor now just because i know i will get the occasional quality laugh. this is rich.

Wow- Did sheets P5 account get hacked ? This is the lame of the lamest post of yours I have ever seen.

1. You email him privately insulting him, so now you make a public display apology ?

2. Are you that much of an "baller bling attention whore" that you need to let everyone know he has made more money for you than anyone else, except maybe bax ?

3. I say your drunk or on drugs with this outburst because this doesnt seem like the sheets Ive observed over the last 5 years.

you deserve to be dunked on by patrick chewing for your stupidity.

Love hate relationship eh brave

Apology for calling something retarded?... cause calling something retarded is kind of ignorant and makes you look stupid for saying something like that?

sooooo, you want to apologize on a public forum for using a word like retarded in a derogatory manner when you were having a private conversation w/ a real life acquaintance of yours even though they probably knew that you didn't mean it in a hateful way but you still felt compelled to post it on a public forum cause you really think it's funny?

or did I miss some other super cool inside joke?

dnhojk.jpg