Laois Hammer

Stars f**ked for anyone else???

Question

i cant open the cashier or reg for anymore 180s / anything

*Staff Edit* - response from PokerStars below

PokerStars Site Issue - 12 October 2009

BryanS - PokerStars

Oct 12, 2009 4:31 PM

Hello, everyone... as promised I'm back with more information. We had a technical issue with the site today which affected many players connected at the time. We regret the situation, and of course will deal with all requests for compensation as expeditiously as possible. To that end, if you believe that you were affected by this issue in a tournament, please email us with the subject line:

"REFUN Txxxxxx, $a+b buy-in, USERID"

where "xxxxxx" is the Tournament ID, "a+b" is the buy-in of the tournament (for example, $20+2), and "USERID" is your PokerStars User ID.

Please be sure to replace "xxxxxx" and "a+b" with the actual tournament number and buy-in for fastest service (though all refunds may may take 48 to 72 hours to be issued).

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

maybe they'll know how long it will be

yeah, I can't log in either but why send them thousands of emails just so we can start more threads about how their customer service sucks cause they are not replying fast enough when they have bigger problems to deal with and are already being bombarded with the same questions and are already aware of the problem (which people deep in tourneys is a bigger problem than you and I not being able to log in)