advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  

Official 2010 PLB competition

Question

Will include cake, cereus, pokerstars, and full tilt. We will use pocketfives PLBs to measure winner. Hopefully pocketfives will set up a private leaderboard for us, although they have not responded to my messages.

Three tier buy in system. $500, $1500, $3500. Top 50 scores for the year will count. Lets get some friendly competition going!

Re Escrow: Anyone legend feel like holding? sheets ones time?

Randers    217

I keep busting my FTP account, sick of reloading.. I have a negative mindset the moment I play a tourney there and I think it effects my play.

I know exactly what you are talking about.

About a year ago i turned off avatars and put in a normal sound for the alerts and most of the emo poker went away.

Yeah but that is during wsop. If someone wants to set up some other bet feel free, but this thread is for a year long. I am cool with apestlyes holding.

double sooted I don't want to do one just on stars because I will be playing all the site and at a serious disadvantage.

No difference in mtts that count for different tiers.

p0cket00    0

hey just a question since im a newb and never took part in a competition like this. On p5s after a few months your scores go down in PLBs and than go down again after half a year (I think). How will the scoring work? Won't the people with the best scores near the end of the competition have an advantage?

mcmatto    0

How does PLB scoring work on Pocketfives? What are the biggest facotrs? Prizepool? Number of Entrants? Buyin?

Just dont want this to be like stars tlb where winning a $1 5k person tourney is worth a bagillion points

alright well I am in for all three tiers. Anyone who wants to do this should confirm. I guess for first half of year we will just have to do manual counts every month or so and post them if we are trying to have sweats.

We could also just have no idea who is winning for half a year and have the leaderboard posted all of a sudden and be like oh shit smoks the champ.

apesyles are you confirmed escrow? tell me if i should send.

mcmatto    0

How does PLB scoring work on Pocketfives? What are the biggest facotrs? Prizepool? Number of Entrants? Buyin?

Just dont want this to be like stars tlb where winning a $1 5k person tourney is worth a bagillion points

still want to knwo this and im 90% in for the $500.. prob wont do the higher cause dont know muuch time im dedicating to plo cash also