Sign in to follow this  

is the UBOC 1k a two-day event?

Question

Wein    0

It says on the site that it is a two day, but UB's support says this:

"Thank you for contacting us.

This are one day events, in other words they will finish the same day, it is not like the live events Such WSOP or ARUBA.

Please remember that we are here 24/7 in order to provide the best customer service in the poker industry; If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Best regards,

Byron"

18 answers to this question

Wein    0

I asked my UB contact and was told it IS a expected to be 2 day event if necessary.

I appreciate the response Susie, but what does that mean? What times are we playing til? Can we play down to 27 players or what?

The borgata 3500 is the next day, so it is a little important just in terms of travel.

Idk if you're talking about tonite's 1k or the sunday 1k, but it's worth noting that tonite's 1k has a worse structure than the regular one so as to reduce it's time. On the sunday one in regards to borgata's 3500, if you go deep in the sunday 1k it will likely be deep enough that you won't care much about the 3500. I ran into this exact problem with the $5k wcoop and having to play day 2 of the borgata 3500 as well. Ended up min cashing the 5k tho and then getting 20th in the borgata 3500. idk if that's a brag but doesnt feel like one :(

Wein    0

Idk if you're talking about tonite's 1k or the sunday 1k, but it's worth noting that tonite's 1k has a worse structure than the regular one so as to reduce it's time. On the sunday one in regards to borgata's 3500, if you go deep in the sunday 1k it will likely be deep enough that you won't care much about the 3500. I ran into this exact problem with the $5k wcoop and having to play day 2 of the borgata 3500 as well. Ended up min cashing the 5k tho and then getting 20th in the borgata 3500. idk if that's a brag but doesnt feel like one :(

sorry, I meant the uboc 1k on sunday since on the website it says two days, but doesn't say when day two will start or what their plans on.

Stamdogg    0

Actually his name is probably Bryon, maybe even Bryan

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA I couldn't help but to laugh out loud at this......:)

dealace1    0

My guess is that his name is Juan and he understands a little spoken english and very little written english. He changed his name to Brian so he sounds American, but mispelled it. Don't believe him. Try 5 more times and get 3 more answers.

Dan    0

The UBOC Championship is def a one-day event, according to UB officials. It has actually already been changed on the website to reflect that it's not a Two-Day event.