DTpoker101

New Feature on Pokerstars? Never seen it til today *CONFIRMED BY STARS IN PAGE 3*

Question

Screenshot2010-02-05at32350PM.png

Enter text here.---

*new feature comfirmed by moderator*

Enter text here.mhoddi (United States) 11,254 Posts. Joined Feb 15, 2005.

Feb 05, 2010 9:05 PM

looks like some of you haven't had the update yet, but I have it in the 20r right now (got the update when I signed on just before 9pm EST). The OP is not a photoshop lol, stars finally did it

---

PokerStarsMichaelJ:

This feature is in the latest version of our software.

It has already been deployed for Mac versions of our software, and the Windows version is expected to come in the next few days.

First, I'll say...this is great news. But also a bit of follow-up with our friends from PokerStars...

There may be older references, but I couldn't find any.

Imper1um (Canada) 591 Posts. Joined 07-28-2006

10-28-2006 10:18 AM - In reply to

I agree, and while we're on things poker stars could do improve their already amazing software how bout adding automatic Add-on's

Over 2 1/2 years later, Stars introduces the auto-addon in a format immediately and universally recognized as worthless. Then it takes almost 8 months to fix...

Thanks?

I'm not sure why it took 4 days after the OP for me to get this update...other than all the bitching I've done about this issue! Maybe that's my punishiment, I dunno.

Other than that, ATTABOY BRYAN - even though this issue is probably why you don't post here anymore!

Edit: Just re-read the OP and saw the Mac/PC release timing comment...