PokerPuss

Consolidated Moved from PD Thread

Neither one of you should say anything about how that hand was played.

LMAO!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL At guy calling U a fish when he has A7 and called PRe with A7. As for U the call on the turn is sort of retarded. but again:

Neither one of you should say anything about how that hand was played.

Was it Subiime????

Edited by burnses_suite

Pre-flop: I like the play to raise 2.5x w/ suited face cards on the button. He misplayed his Ax by flatting pre. If he thought A hi was ahead, he should've re-popped. Especially if you have been playing LAG. With no history and assuming you play tight, his flat of Ax pre is terrible.

On the flop: K95 rainbow is a great flop for you to c-bet 1/3 to 1/2 pot. He's going to fold a large majority of the time. As played, checking here does nothing for you to gain info or force a fold.

Turn (as played): Folding>Raising>Flatting. His bet reeks of "he didn't c-bet so I'm going to test if he will fold the turn" but holding 89, 9T are real possibilities.

River (as played): Calling>Folding>Raising. If he 3-bets you, what do you do? You have to fold.

Kinda the point of threads don't you think nut hugger? Or are dipthrongs balls to far down your mouth for you to see that?

Sounds like Leonard here is still a little salty from FSU's loss to VA Tech... Might want to work on better ways to control your emotions

Kinda the point of threads don't you think nut hugger? Or are dipthrongs balls too far down your mouth for you to see that?

youve got some fucking dolty anger issues you dolty clownbag go sit in the showers and think about your dolty rage you dolty uns00tedj0ker

Kinda the point of threads don't you think nut hugger? Or are dipthrongs balls too far down your mouth for you to see that?

tbh i think it would really depend on how dipthrong was mounting my face in order to determine whether vision would be impaired

personally, i feel that if he took a traditional squatting dog pose, ones immediate vision would have minimal obstruction, however some peripheral vision may be sacrificed.

alternatively, if dipthrong decided to try something less orthodox, such as the reverse kanga, one would have the immediate issue of dipthrong's member. without knowing dipthrong's reproductive organs intimately, i'm going to assume that, unless freakishly cold, vision would be somewhat impaired.

Edited by random.chu

^^^

tbh i think it would really depend on how dipthrong was mounting my face in order to determine whether vision would be impaired

personally, i feel that if he took a traditional squatting dog pose, ones immediate vision would have minimal obstruction, however some peripheral vision may be sacrificed.

alternatively, if dipthrong decided to try something less orthodox, such as the reverse kanga, one would have the immediate issue of dipthrong's member. without knowing dipthrong's reproductive organs intimately, i'm going to assume that, unless freakishly cold, vision would be somewhat impaired.

pretty accurate imo

Edited by DaManWidUrChips

on the final table bubble of the stars $55 freezeout 40k and first place does not even get me out of makeup!

PokerStars Game #54067537137: Tournament #343010685, $50+$5 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXIII (5000/10000) - 2010/12/10 23:07:47 ET

Table '343010685 43' 9-max Seat #8 is the button

Seat 2: UCFMIKE (270624 in chips)

Seat 6: timfbmx (382496 in chips)

Seat 7: H0LLERRR (357136 in chips)

Seat 8: rocha79 (252044 in chips)

Seat 9: Mondayafter (363258 in chips)

UCFMIKE: posts the ante 1000

timfbmx: posts the ante 1000

H0LLERRR: posts the ante 1000

rocha79: posts the ante 1000

Mondayafter: posts the ante 1000

Mondayafter: posts small blind 5000

UCFMIKE: posts big blind 10000

*** HOLE CARDS ***

Dealt to H0LLERRR [Ts 3h]

timfbmx: folds

H0LLERRR: raises 12666 to 22666

rocha79: folds

Mondayafter: folds

UCFMIKE: calls 12666

*** FLOP *** [Kh Jh 9c]

UCFMIKE: checks

H0LLERRR: bets 27555

UCFMIKE: raises 27555 to 55110

H0LLERRR: raises 278360 to 333470 and is all-in

UCFMIKE: calls 191848 and is all-in

Uncalled bet (86512) returned to H0LLERRR

*** TURN *** [Kh Jh 9c] [Qd]

*** RIVER *** [Kh Jh 9c Qd] [2h]

*** SHOW DOWN ***

UCFMIKE: shows [Td Qc] (a straight, Nine to King)

H0LLERRR: shows [Ts 3h] (a straight, Nine to King)

UCFMIKE collected 274624 from pot

H0LLERRR collected 274624 from pot

*** SUMMARY ***

Total pot 549248 | Rake 0

Board [Kh Jh 9c Qd 2h]

Seat 2: UCFMIKE (big blind) showed [Td Qc] and won (274624) with a straight, Nine to King

Seat 6: timfbmx folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 7: H0LLERRR showed [Ts 3h] and won (274624) with a straight, Nine to King

Seat 8: rocha79 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 9: Mondayafter (small blind) folded before Flop