advertisement_alt
PokerPuss

Consolidated Moved from PD Thread

A solid player wouldn't dream of opening the A-rag under the gun with 10 BBs in that spot, but at least you now recognize just how bad it is which leads me to think that you made an impulsive mistake, so you are probably just out of practice.

I suggest you put in a lot of practice either online or live before the WSOP, just to re-enforce everything. And get a coaching session and review your hand histories. I hope this helps.

A solid player wouldn't dream of opening the A-rag under the gun with 10 BBs in that spot,.......

Exactly this.......goes back to what I said, I knew yet still did the opposite. I played like a donk and not just on that one hand. It was like having an out of body experience and watching some guy that had no clue.

=============

I so love P'5 and the loving support we get/give here. To all the guy's (which would be most) that just posted crap....well, FU and get a life.....but hey, no worries. Berating instead of constructive criticism seams to be more of the norm here and I expected it. It's part of what keeps us in the shadows and makes us look bad as a group.

Why should the US Gov allow online poker to a bunch of degenerates? By posting the way many of you do, that's exactly what we look like and are.

IT IS POSSIBLE TED . I DO EXPECT TOO RUN SUPER DEEP IN THE 4OR 5 WSOP EVENTS AND WILL BE DOMINATING THE MANY SO CALLED INTERNET PROS LIKE LITTLEMIKEYGAGAS30,ZAKONCRACK13,SHAUNFATBOYDWEEB AND QUITE A FEW OTHERS.GL TO ALL IN LOST WAGES.THIS MESSAGE IS APPROVED BY BULLARA12

After LockPoker switched from the Merge network to Cake, I wasn't able to access my old account name. So I loaded up Carbon to try and log on there.

I entered my email address, which was the same address I used for my old full tilt account, and it logged me into my full tilt account. I check cashier and the old funds were there too. I tried playing on the tables with the funds and it worked just fine.

I don't know how or why this happened, but I'm spreading the word. I've got a screenshot of my full tilt account name in carbon cashier. I know this will be accused of photoshop or trolling or something, but I'm being honest here. Anyway you can think of for me to prove that I've accessed my old account, let me know. I can sit on a table too if you like.

XmO7s.png

Check PTR, this name has only been used at full tilt.

I accept that people will be skeptical, so just give it a try. Put the email you registered full tilt with and your full tilt password into carbon. That's exactly what I did and it logged me in. If we can get one other person to confirm this then there won't be so much skepticism.