Sign in to follow this  

Pokerstars Petition to Add Refreshing Timebanks Before SCOOP -Edit - WE DID IT!

Question

DEEZZZ_NUTS    0

Pokerstars -

Please add refreshing timebanks before scoop, or at the very least, reset the timebanks for players who reach the final table.

People need time to think through decisions when they are playing for hundreds of thousands of dollars. I know this is an epic repost, but it's still not fixed and needs to be a priority.

Please co-sign if you agree

Edit - pokerstars Bryan announced on "the other" forum that they will be implementing a refreshing timebank in time for wcoop, thanks for all the help everyone, we finally got it done

JBT449    0

This really needs to happen...seems absurd that nothing has been done about this. COSIGN

gboro780    0

pleaaaase do this stars. my roommate was deep in the 2 day last year and had to rush every decision from like level 6 on. just a nightmare situation when playing for so much money.

Illini213    0

thanks for all the support, I emailed pokerstars support with this thread link, but the more emails they receive, the better, so let's keep em coming!

Sent email... Emailing them with this thread link is def a good idea, plzzz do this ppls!

qjuice14    4

well guess what a chess match doesn't ussually last 3+ hours

Chess matches last much longer than 3+hrs. Chess matches, at the world class level usually give each player a minimum of 2hrs for the first 40 moves, and then 1 hour to finish the match. some add another hour after 60moves. The clocks usually have a 5-30sec delay before they start inbetween each move too.

But, I agree that there is no relevant correlation for chess and poker being used here.

I think the timebanks should be reset (or add time) at the final table for all tournaments, but for majors tournaments like scoop and wcoop I think that the time time bank should be something like 240sec to start, add 60 sec when the $$ bubble breaks, add 300sec at final table.