***Pokerstars Petition*** Very Much Needed!!

Question

Blu SeVenZ    0

I've recently added Stars to my MTT schedule and was shocked to find that the worlds #1 site hasn't fixed this problem by now. It's also hard to believe that I haven't seen much about this on the forums in the past.

It's extremely tilting to be multi-tabling with shrunken tables and not be able to easily see which tourney is which at a glance. It shows with larger tables then disappears after re-sizing. Then u have to find some other way to recognize it like type the name in the chat line etc, which is also a pain in the ass.

It can't be that tough of a fix considering most all the major sites have this already addressed.

2vcvwxx.jpg

Pokerstars please remedy this for all your loyal multi-tablers immediately.

Thx!

Deoxyribo    0

i make my tables really small

also, even if they arent small, they need to be BIG to see it, its so retarded that it hasnt been fixed.

its so annoying to either have to memorize the tables or sacrifice my chat and 1/2 my note taking abilities

ApesAreFun    0

also, even if they arent small, they need to be BIG to see it, its so retarded that it hasnt been fixed.

its so annoying to either have to memorize the tables or sacrifice my chat and 1/2 my note taking abilities

QFT! Cosign! Its ridic that this hasnt been fixed. WTF stars???

To you and anyone who tiles tables, pleasee STACK THEM. With table ninja it's 100% the best way to multitable and you won't have this problem. I used to tile tables as well, and when I was introduced stacking, it really changed my ability to multitable. Now I can play 30 tables easily, before it was like 12.

ApesAreFun    0

To you and anyone who tiles tables, pleasee STACK THEM. With table ninja it's 100% the best way to multitable and you won't have this problem. I used to tile tables as well, and when I was introduced stacking, it really changed my ability to multitable. Now I can play 30 tables easily, before it was like 12.
Umm, I disagree.

H0LDiT    0

MMM how do u keep a eye on players when your stacking that many tables?

you only get to act when the table pops up so u havent seen the action or anything..

i can understand when ur deep in the 12 180s alot of its push fold and getting ur hand ranges right but what about standard deepstacked mtts

mayb im missing something i dunno?

Blu SeVenZ    0

just wanted to say nice picture, and nice use of checkmarks and x's

^Thanks! Was simple but I am actually quite proud of myself for some odd reason.

And I def agree with Apes, I've tried stacking and I hate it. It's like being blind folded until it's my turn to act. Makes me feel kinda spazzy. Where as when they're tiled I feel like I have better control of all that's in front of me, if that makes any sense.

Like a captain at the helm of his ship. emotion-43.gif

BTW, I cosign my own shiiiiit!! emotion-39.gif

Ace10Suted    3

Cosign fo sho. I combine stacking and tiling by tourney/SG type and it irritates me that I don't see which SG or MTT it is when it pops up. Get this done!

listen to what this guy says, stacking is way better

but i still cosign cause i llike the tables shrunk as small as possible

Euthanizer    0

Co-sign. Crazy idea, but I think you can click the tourney lobby when ur at the table, and then, get this, the tourney info pops up. This can take 2 seconds with some practice. The great ones can do it in one second. Anyway, type in the chat box? GTFO.

okse54    0

MMM how do u keep a eye on players when your stacking that many tables?

you only get to act when the table pops up so u havent seen the action or anything..

i can understand when ur deep in the 12 180s alot of its push fold and getting ur hand ranges right but what about standard deepstacked mtts

mayb im missing something i dunno?

so i agree with MMM about stacking, i tried tile and and stacking and imo stacking > tiling

now if ur playing 30 tables like MMM mentioned then i doubt ur following the action even if ur tiling.

i dont 30 table, i usually 12-16 table and even though i stack i usually still get some decent reads on ppl and manage to follow a solid amount of the action