advertisement_alt
N 82 50 24

Official Site to Site Transfer Thread

Want: 3k$ Cake Poker (Dontgetit)

Have:Pokerstars (Bushaltefoli), Lock (HeartbeatAngel), PartyPoker (Dumbo_72o), True Poker (Bushaltefoli),Moneybookers, Neteller,BCP (Jimbo77777),Minted (Dumbo7777)

Have several trades here. Flawless history, therefore its unlikely me sending first...

PM Me incl. your Skypename..

Want: 3k$ Cake Poker (Dontgetit)

Have:Pokerstars (Bushaltefoli), Lock (HeartbeatAngel), PartyPoker (Dumbo_72o), True Poker (Bushaltefoli),Moneybookers, Neteller,BCP (Jimbo77777),Minted (Dumbo7777)

Have several trades here. Flawless history, therefore its unlikely me sending first...

PM Me incl. your Skypename..

If you trade with Bushaltefolie and you are from the US you WILL NOT be able to withdraw your money from Moneybookers to your bank account, as his account is flagged due to being connected with gambling. You will have to spend it on Moneybookers' garbage merchants

Have up to $4k Cake (Jspitz00)

Looking for Chase Quickpay, Western Union, Broadway Tables (MakeUFold2me), and possibly True Poker (Jspitz00)

Will pay a fee for it please PM me to discuss deal further.. Also have skype as well.

bumpp

Just sent $500 to WarriorsCall who seems to have copied everything of Megawarriors page to the exact point. Basically just got beat for $500 from username WarriorsCall

he claimed to be Megawarrior and showed me all his twoplustwo references and i somehow missed the fact that he just joined today.. and knew that megawarrior has made many trades on here in the past.

WarriorsCall is a scam

Pretty much set up a trade my $1k Cake for a Western Union transfer and he provided me all these references posing as Megawarrior who I know has made a bunch of successful trades. I was playing a few games and didnt check into him enough and looked over the fact he just joined today and is from Aurora Oregon. basically just looked at his screen name and saw megawarrior set. I made a big mistake after talking on skype felt comfortable with it and sent $500 first only for him to log out of skype.

Would just like everyone to know WarriorsCall is a scammer although its not much good now anyways because hell just run off and create another account.

I have they have replied saying the funds cannot be recovered because they have been used in poker already.. So i replied asking them to look into where he lost the funds because I would assume that he just chip dumped to someone most likely on Locks skin

Just sent $500 to WarriorsCall who seems to have copied everything of Megawarriors page to the exact point. Basically just got beat for $500 from username WarriorsCall

he claimed to be Megawarrior and showed me all his twoplustwo references and i somehow missed the fact that he just joined today.. and knew that megawarrior has made many trades on here in the past.

WarriorsCall is a scam

You should always make the person contacting you post in this thread first. If they are not willing to do that at least, report them as they are 99% of the time scamming and it is one of the rules of the thread. Also, be careful of join dates and other things. This scam could have been avoided. I hope you get your money back, but it is probably lost knowing it is shady Cake network.

WANT: Up to 540$ CAKE (luckysnowman)

Have: blackchippoker (R1V3RC1TYRAN50M)

GDMP ( 3 x 100$)

Americas CardRoom (CircuitSam)

Will only send 1st to reputable members! If not we will figure something out! Thanks and Goodluck

FYI and for P5s - this member has been spamming the Revolution tables chat and scammed at least 1 player with a Paypal trade + claimed he was an admin on P5s.

GDMP ( 3 x 100$)

Will only send 1st to reputable members! If not we will figure something out! Thanks and Goodluck

DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS GUY. He has already scammed one player as noted from the above two posts. Luckysnowman on Revolution is his name that he's been spamming the tables with. Check out the link for verification.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/195/lock-poker/scam-artist-revolution-network-1227783/index2.html

GDMP ( 3 x 100$)

Not sure how to link but there is another thread on 2p2 about this guy. Scam Artist on revolution network.

Also told the player He was trading with that he is an administrator here and on 2p2.