advertisement_alt
N 82 50 24

Official Site to Site Transfer Thread

DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS GUY. He has already scammed one player as noted from the above two posts. Luckysnowman on Revolution is his name that he's been spamming the tables with. Check out the link for verification.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/195/lock-poker/scam-artist-revolution-network-1227783/index2.html

Reading a thread posted on here from 2p2 and the accounts listed on that post have all been locked . Good work.

To remind potential traders of some helpful hints. To people that have seen warning in the past, most of this is redundant, however, some tips for other people to live by. I will be bumping this post periodically over the next couple of weeks since the scammers are out. You will most likely get scammed if you don't follow all of the below, and unfortunately not only out money and some headache, you are also encouraging the scammers to come here.

1) Do not trade via paypal, first its against the rules of this thread. Second, the transactions can be easily reversed, especially since gaming transactions are not allowed via paypal. Third, paypal can shut down your account temporarily or perm.

2) Do not send first to people with low post counts, recent sign-up dates, and no reported trades in this thread. Do not listen to people when they say I am so and so on twoplustwo as its a lie 99% of the time if they have low post counts here. Do not just accept a copied and pasted email from someone that a transaction has gone through as these are 99% fake.

3) Make the person you are trading with post in the thread with their screennames. If they are not doing this, both you and them are violating the rules of the thread and instead the PMs should be reported.

4) Google search the names and email address that the people are giving you.

bumping

I have $825 on Lock (x_driven_x) for $750 Chase Quick-Pay. I'll be around most of the evening, otherwise all day Friday. I'll do $275/$250 increments if needed, but would prefer the whole amount.

I will be checking this thread / the various lists for reputation, as you should too.

To save you time, this will be my first trade on here or other poker related sites.

All of my screennames are either x_driven_x or stang_racin for my IDs - stang_racin is also my eBay profile of which I have 100% ranking (for what it's worth).

I'll work with a reputable person to make this trade, and it will go smoothly. I don't mind sending first to a reputable person, but don't waste your time if you're not.

- Doug

Have: Up to $500 Carbon (IThinkThereforeIJam)

Want: Up to $500 Lock (ohmylanta)

Willing to send first only to reputable users with a solid trading history on P5s, or people I have traded with before. Also willing to pay 2% vig for a smooth trade.

Completed trade with the fiend 34.

I sent Lock $750 He sent Chase QP $650

Lock Me: DidUJu4x?LoL

Lock Him: beardown247

No issues, will trade again.

BTW - Chase QP over $500 take 1 business day to process.

Cheers & GL ALL!!!

Have: Up to $500 Carbon (IThinkThereforeIJam)

Want: Up to $500 Lock (ohmylanta)

Willing to send first only to reputable users with a solid trading history on P5s, or people I have traded with before. Also willing to pay 2% vig for a smooth trade.

can do even swap

carbon (lordofdonktown)

lock (lordofdonkto)

pm sent