advertisement_alt
N 82 50 24

Official Site to Site Transfer Thread

Add

carbon - Supermonk3ytilt

http://forum.parttimepoker.com/make-deal-carbon-poker-merge-network/848539-carbon-poker-ptp-welcome-stakes-private-10.html#post9165029

PTP somehow was made aware of problems with this account and instituted an Investigation Procedure.

IG* shipped. Please post in the Appeals Forum to discuss your pokersite accounts with a site moderator.

this guy added me on skype months ago but he hasn't been on forever...also played with this guy on Cake as Irungood!

#Upay4MyShoes here on Cake

Have Chase, BoA, Netspend, GD Money Pack Buying up to $5000 on Carbon (LTUFlawless), Lock (LTUFearless), RPM (LTUFearlesss) Hero (DirectoriusHero) or BCP (Directorius)

Can do smaller amounts

Sharkscope my carbon name LTUFlawless

----------------

Also I can do some transfers from merge to merge. PM if interested

Want: 3000$ Lock (HeartbeatAngle)

Have: 2700$Pokerstars (Bushaltefoli), PartyPoker (Dumbo_72o), True Poker (Bushaltefoli),Moneybookers, Neteller, Carbon (Jenni83),BCP (Jimbo77777),Minted (Dumbo7777),RPM(Dumbo7776)

Have several trades here. Flawless history, therefore it is unlikely me sending first...

PM Me....

To remind potential traders of some helpful hints. To people that have seen warning in the past, most of this is redundant, however, some tips for other people to live by. I will be bumping this post periodically over the next couple of weeks since the scammers are out. You will most likely get scammed if you don't follow all of the below, and unfortunately not only out money and some headache, you are also encouraging the scammers to come here.

1) Do not trade via paypal, first its against the rules of this thread. Second, the transactions can be easily reversed, especially since gaming transactions are not allowed via paypal. Third, paypal can shut down your account temporarily or perm.

2) Do not send first to people with low post counts, recent sign-up dates, and no reported trades in this thread. Do not listen to people when they say I am so and so on twoplustwo as its a lie 99% of the time if they have low post counts here. Do not just accept a copied and pasted email from someone that a transaction has gone through as these are 99% fake.

3) Make the person you are trading with post in the thread with their screennames. If they are not doing this, both you and them are violating the rules of the thread and instead the PMs should be reported.

4) Google search the names and email address that the people are giving you.

have up to 6k feltstars (twobirdzstonedatonce)

want wire or moneybookers

pm

have plenty of ref's plus trade history on here

Careful with moneybookers... if someone from another country who has used moneybookers to deposit/withdrawl from poker/gambling sites, and they transfer money to your MB, you will NOT be able to withdraw it to a USA bank account. I have over $800 stuck there for that reason.

In need of some quick cash so i would like to sell some of my FTP money.

Would like to sell $2500 for $2000, willing to take most payment options.

This is a ROW account, so im guaranteed to have access to my full account balance by november 6th at the latest.

Have refrences that can confirm my trustworthyness, have done a fair ammount of transactions on other forums and will provide info/documents required from the buyer.

FTP and PS screen names: 358870

PM me for refrences, questions or offers.

Have up to 5k on either Carbon (wivilwivil) and / or Lock (WiVster)

Need up to 5k on Intertops (WiVll) and / or America's Cardroom (WiVil)

PM offers, $500 or more pls. include your skype and / or email. Willing to ship first but only to reputable active p5's member.