advertisement_alt
N 82 50 24

Official Site to Site Transfer Thread

have moneybookers, neteller, cake (lockfish), pokerstars(kfcgeelong)

want up to 5k lock $ (kfcgeelong)

I have over 25k in trades in the p2p transfer thread on 2+2 can provide all refernces, can also provide people who will vouch for me.

PM me offers, if you have multiple successful trades and provide references to all i will send first

hey guys, i need to sell 23k FTP (US acct--sn is Goldy3311)

have refs on 2+2--i'm goldneagl there too--(sheets staked me twice & has vouched for me there before, plenty of transfers), screenshots from BF, graphs, whatever you want. will sign whatever necessary

i'm not worried about remission (paid my taxes etc), just need it to relocate. my lease is up end of next month and just can't wait any longer.

PM me here or on 2+2 if interested and we can talk more. thanks.

have: up to $1000 on Lock (MattDuffy)

want: up to $1000 on Hero Poker (MattDuffy)

Only interested in trading with long time members and/or people with a number of successful trades.

can PM me also.

Still looking for this, smaller amounts are fine too. Newer members are ok too as long as your willing to send first etc.

Have Chase, BoA, Netspend, GD Money Pack Buying up to $5000 on Carbon (LTUFlawless), Lock (LTUFearless), RPM (LTUFearlesss) Hero (DirectoriusHero) or BCP (Directorius)

Can do smaller amounts

Sharkscope my carbon name LTUFlawless

----------------

Also I can do some transfers from merge to merge. PM if interested

Have Chase, BoA, Netspend, GD Money Pack Buying up to $5000 on Carbon (LTUFlawless), Lock (LTUFearless), RPM (LTUFearlesss) Hero (DirectoriusHero) or BCP (Directorius)

Can do smaller amounts

----------------

You end up with any $ on hero yet by chance? Looking to swap some Lock for some still =\

OH yea, MattDuffy on lock and hero both, formerly KeystoneF0H on lock when it was on merge, and Keystone_FoH on stars/tilt

Can do smaller amounts

----------------

Have $500 on Hero Poker (EddieMurphy) : would like to get netspend. PM me and we can work something out LTU

Have 330 RPM (AnotherBro)

Need BoA

Willing to consider smaller amounts. I will only send first to people more reputable than myself. I have successfully completed tons of trades on the 2p2 transfer thread under the same name, including many over 1k. Have been an upstanding member of 2p2 since 2006.