advertisement_alt
N 82 50 24

Official Site to Site Transfer Thread

Have 1k Carbon (IThinkThereforeIJam)

Seeking 1k Lock (ohmylanta)

Will ship first to people I have traded with before or people with a good solid trading reputation on P5s.

Smaller amounts okay.

in the process of trading $500 carbon (ithinkthereforeijam) to (lordofdonktown)

for $500 lock (lordofdonkto) to (ohmylanta)

Have 1k Carbon (IThinkThereforeIJam)

Seeking 1k Lock (ohmylanta)

Will ship first to people I have traded with before or people with a good solid trading reputation on P5s.

Smaller amounts okay.

Traded $400 from lock (bozonebum), received $400 on carbon (ColdSmokeSurfer)

quick and easy, A+ trade

Have 75-250 on Lock(GigaPoker12)

Want same range on Carbon(TripleUp69)

Will send 1st to reputable players/traders

Please PM if interested

Traded 400+vig on lock to Megawarrior for 400 on carbon. Went fast and easy. Would recommend

Confirmed

Traded $400 on LOCK to Carbon with Aggie_E

Lock (megawarriorL), (GigaPoker)

Carbon (megawarrior), (TripleUp69)

To remind potential traders of some helpful hints. To people that have seen warning in the past, most of this is redundant, however, some tips for other people to live by. I will be bumping this post periodically over the next couple of weeks since the scammers are out. You will most likely get scammed if you don't follow all of the below, and unfortunately not only out money and some headache, you are also encouraging the scammers to come here.

1) Do not trade via paypal, first its against the rules of this thread. Second, the transactions can be easily reversed, especially since gaming transactions are not allowed via paypal. Third, paypal can shut down your account temporarily or perm.

2) Do not send first to people with low post counts, recent sign-up dates, and no reported trades in this thread. Do not listen to people when they say I am so and so on twoplustwo as its a lie 99% of the time if they have low post counts here. Do not just accept a copied and pasted email from someone that a transaction has gone through as these are 99% fake.

3) Make the person you are trading with post in the thread with their screennames. If they are not doing this, both you and them are violating the rules of the thread and instead the PMs should be reported.

4) Google search the names and email address that the people are giving you.

Bumping this again. PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST TRADES THAT INVOLVE PAYPAL ITT.

Name: Bosstone on stars

Transfer: Bank transfer or any other method you want really.

Need: Just stuck with no money on stars and need the 2 buyins for the WCOOP today so $500

Any help would be great and I can verify lots of things about myself before transfer. I live in Panama have 3 hotels here. Can help any Poker Refugees coming down this way to play. Can trade cash, free vacation to Panama.

Willing to work with just about anything now since running out of time.

A person named Mike Hundle contacted me.

They claimed they were Netrobbery on twoplustwo, they used the email mhundle1@aol.com, they use the skype name mike hundle. They spoke with me on skype and asked to trade a amazon gift card for Pokerstars money.

I sent them the gift card and they said their friend in Toronto was going to send the money using their account because they were in the USA. They then logged offline and never sent. I contacted amazon and had them lock the gift card so it can not be used and a investigation is underway by them in figuring out who the user is.

To remind potential traders of some helpful hints. To people that have seen warning in the past, most of this is redundant, however, some tips for other people to live by. I will be bumping this post periodically over the next couple of weeks since the scammers are out. You will most likely get scammed if you don't follow all of the below, and unfortunately not only out money and some headache, you are also encouraging the scammers to come here.

1) Do not trade via paypal, first its against the rules of this thread. Second, the transactions can be easily reversed, especially since gaming transactions are not allowed via paypal. Third, paypal can shut down your account temporarily or perm.

2) Do not send first to people with low post counts, recent sign-up dates, and no reported trades in this thread. Do not listen to people when they say I am so and so on twoplustwo as its a lie 99% of the time if they have low post counts here. Do not just accept a copied and pasted email from someone that a transaction has gone through as these are 99% fake.

3) Make the person you are trading with post in the thread with their screennames. If they are not doing this, both you and them are violating the rules of the thread and instead the PMs should be reported.

4) Google search the names and email address that the people are giving you.

Looks like I have to bump this again, sigh.