N 82 50 24

Official Site to Site Transfer Thread

I am looking for $20 to $500 netspend or chase

I have Carbon paylater or bcp otaekwonvo. i actually have western union on merge but could use a little money right away. i could trade the cash back when i get it in a few days if wanted, if vig was lower. PM me and will send first to those I trade with, which wont be scammers. scammers and no post/no trades pm'ers get reported to moderators so dont bother. thanks

Scammed by 24shack24 (bigbadbruins22 on lock) yesterday. I am TrimSpaBaby on lock..This is completely my fault for not following up properly..Sent me a PM in response to my post that was selling 400 lock for 350 BOA..Said he could provide refs, I told him as long as he had confirms ITT I would send first, he stated a whole bunch of names none of which were ITT. Im new to pocketfives, but have many trades on 2+2 and didn't mind doing a couple small trades sending first to build up refs. I told him we could do in pieces so we agreed on 200 and 200, I sent the first 200 never heard back. He was supposed to ship immediatley after... been about 20 hours.

Not sure what the proper procedure is for reporting this on pocketfives. If you all need anymore information please let me know.

He scammed me and a buddy for 2k and 1k, respectively a long time ago. Not sure if this ever got reported. He randomly appeared on twitter a couple days ago and I called him out. he instantly blocked me and then randomly tried to come at me today.

Also 24shack24 now goes under the name allinwith83o on some sites, supposedly on merge. He also claims to be playing the WCOOP from Massachusetts, if anyone could confirm/deny this.

Misrepresentation. I know nothing of the other stuff, but can confirm I was in the same skype group as Steven Shackleton and a different Steven (will leave his last name out for privacy) at the time that the apparent scamming took place.... Whoever passed along that info to you is incorrect. AllInWith83o is the 2nd Steven; not the one in question.

Also 24shack24 now goes under the name allinwith83o on some sites, supposedly on merge. He also claims to be playing the WCOOP from Massachusetts, if anyone could confirm/deny this.

Hey Joe, i'm not sure who presented this rumor to you but I can confirm that the screen name ALLinWith83o is not 24shack24. ALLinWith83o is my account on merge, someone must have saw hands posted in a skype chat and confused me with him, seeing as my name is Steven as well. Good luck dealing with that guy, I hope he makes things right with you.