advertisement_alt
N 82 50 24

Official Site to Site Transfer Thread

I'd like to trade up to $5,000 on Ultimatebet (juan_pueblo, first name David)

I'm interested in strictly Stars funds (Name there is: Renster12)

I'll do $500 trades minimum and the full amount max, depending on the reputation of person transferring.

Am willing to pay fee for xfer as well, will sit at cash table if needed. Former cereus name = Renster21

Help appreciated!

I just got fucked over by Miami Fresh I sent him 100 on ps and he says he didnt get it but I have email to prove it. He says hes emailing them cause its not in his account.

He tried getting some green off of me. But I didnt fall for it.

Edited by smoman

Have $700 on Full Tilt (ch3ckmynutz)

Need money on Starts (gol4ore10) or UB (ch3ckmynutz).

I am willing to transfer first, and would like to transfer in increments. I will transfer anywhere from $100 min. - $700. Pm if interested.

Edited by gol4ore10

Hey guys, longtime lurker, first time poster..however I do and have completed many successful player transfers through the transfer thread over at twoplustwo. My name there is the same as it is here. "JJdeadline". I have a similar post, posted in the thread over there.

Have $230 ftp

Want $230 UB

Want $230 Stars

FTP - Ok this is it

Stars - Ðroid (make sure to copy n paste the "D")

UB - Turbojam

PM if interested, I dont mind sending first to reputable members with previous trades. Can also sit with money and do increments.

I can do this PM sent. Have 2 transfers in this thread

I have $600 on Stars (gar2garvin)

I need $600 on Full Tilt (gar2garvin)

Got your 300, sent 600 now send the other 300 and post good transfer here please

I have $600 on Stars (gar2garvin)

I need $600 on Full Tilt (gar2garvin)

Edited by jbgoree
I have $900 Stars (truesyalose)

I need $900 FTP (truesyalose)

I will only ship first if I know you. I'll only trade if you have been around a while or have some decent scores.

Can do this trade. I have 4-5 successful trades ITT pages 11-20. Sent you PM or search me on FTP (Steamcleaner)

Hey guys, longtime lurker, first time poster..however I do and have completed many successful player transfers through the transfer thread over at twoplustwo. My name there is the same as it is here. "JJdeadline". I have a similar post, posted in the thread over there.

Have $230 ftp

Want $230 UB

Want $230 Stars

FTP - Ok this is it

Stars - Ðroid (make sure to copy n paste the "D")

UB - Turbojam

PM if interested, I dont mind sending first to reputable members with previous trades. Can also sit with money and do increments.

I now have $180 Stars and want $180 UB. My names have been quoted above