N 82 50 24

Official Site to Site Transfer Thread

I have DNS on PTP because of a past incident where I had a BAP for online mtts and played cash with full intentions of depositing the next day regardless or winning/losing. I was in Vegas at the time and had the cash on me to use but no way of depositing until i got back to NY the next day. I never stole money from anybody, it was just the fact I was stupid and played online cash when i should have waited to deposit. I have had several private backers since then and still on good terms with all of them.

I have DNS on PTP because of a past incident where I had a BAP for online mtts and played cash with full intentions of depositing the next day regardless or winning/losing. I was in Vegas at the time and had the cash on me to use but no way of depositing until i got back to NY the next day. I never stole money from anybody, it was just the fact I was stupid and played online cash when i should have waited to deposit. I have had several private backers since then and still on good terms with all of them.

Thank you for clearing that up, gl to you.

The guy that PMed a bunch of people is gone, but am guessing he is the same guy that impersonated solohomer a few months ago. With people with a few posts asking to be sent first, don't be shy in reporting it in this thread or hitting the report button under the PM so all moderators can see it and react. They use one name which is of a known player, which would be the sending account, however they refuse to send first and give arguments about it. They will also ask to speak with you over AIM/MSN, etc. These low life thieving piece of shit criminals try to then convince you to send first to a pokersite name not linked to the high profile player. Then they disappear. As long as people here are smart enough to recognize something smells wrong and wait for someone reputable to contact them for a trade, this sociopath will not be able to scam you.

So it looks like at least 1 person got scammed by this guy....All I know is that his Stars username is "gillmike"....Do not do any sort of trade with this person...and if anyone knows who it is...report him

So it looks like at least 1 person got scammed by this guy....All I know is that his Stars username is "gillmike"....Do not do any sort of trade with this person...and if anyone knows who it is...report him

I did just get a PM from someone that was scammed, but he said he sent to 1GOLEAFSGO1 on UB/AP. I am guessing then the scammer contacted you to get the money, before you read this thread, but please confirm that. Someone should contact stars to get his account frozen and point to this thread.

I do feel bad for anyone that has been scammed, but please use common sense when trading. NEVER trade over AIM/Skype. Do NOT send first to new people, especially those giving sketchy stories. Do report people immediately that are acting in a sketchy fashion. This scam was easily avoidable, and I hope the person that got scammed gets his money back somehow.

Goleafsgo, maybe you can contact stars to see if they can reverse the transaction saying it was fraud. This might help the person that was scammed.

Edited by wackyJaxon
Have $50 on UB - SSlayton10

Want $50 on FT - SSlayton10

Will send 1st if you have a good rep on here.

pm'd me and asked if i would trade, i said yes, he imm. shipped 1st and total trade was done in 2 mins. really fast and easy and would def trade with again

Have $1k on FTP (wackyJaxon)

Need $1k on Stars (WackyJaxon)

Would prefer to do this in one shot with someone reputable or that I have traded with before. Will not want to send first. Please PM if interested.

EZ trade with Peanut111 for $500

I did just get a PM from someone that was scammed, but he said he sent to 1GOLEAFSGO1 on UB/AP. I am guessing then the scammer contacted you to get the money, before you read this thread, but please confirm that. Someone should contact stars to get his account frozen and point to this thread.

I do feel bad for anyone that has been scammed, but please use common sense when trading. NEVER trade over AIM/Skype. Do NOT send first to new people, especially those giving sketchy stories. Do report people immediately that are acting in a sketchy fashion. This scam was easily avoidable, and I hope the person that got scammed gets his money back somehow.

Goleafsgo, maybe you can contact stars to see if they can reverse the transaction saying it was fraud. This might help the person that was scammed.

I'm thinking this is the only way the scam would work. However, I had previously done a quick search and didn't see Goleafsgo requesting any type of trade. So the scammer needed to somehow convince Goleafsgo to send money to another account.

Any time you get an unsolicited transfer you should contact the mod in this thread and get advice on how to proceed.

Do contact pokerstars and give them all the facts. They do sometimes give a "one time" reversal on transfers.

im badbilly32 on stars

im badbilly32 on full tilt

im badbilly3232 on doyles room

i have $200 on doyles room

looking for $200 on stars

would also take on fulltilt but REALLY REALLY need stars

would also do less than $200 if thats all u can do

thanx bill c.