advertisement_alt
N 82 50 24

Official Site to Site Transfer Thread

HAVE 65.00Wells Fargo

WANT 68.00 Cake (RiverJJ)

Will send first to reputable members reply in this thread if interested, will not check PM's

still looking.

Dont swap money with this guy he is a SCAMMER...we spoke over a messenger for a lengthy duration of time,then I shipped $400 dollars to his RPM account and he disappears and never sent my $400...first he tried to pretend to build a friendship by what turned out to be him "acting like he was gonna be staking me for MTT's. Then after plenty of time went by I called his cell phone number which I found on the messenger and he said it was Justin which is his IRL name and then once I told him who I was he said he had no idea who I was,even though just the night before we spoke extensively via a messenger chat,then he claimed he wasnt Justin,asked how I got his number and asked where I was calling from.When I told him that was irrelevant to the matter at hand he hung up the phone. What a douche he is.

Also has his pm's disabled apparently I would believe cause he knows he is a scammer and doesnt want ppl blowing his inbox up on here when he gets someone. So sad

LOL then after I call the cell phone # he deletes it off his messenger info and takes his picture down off his messenger profile! WOW what scum

Found his facebook sent him a message kindly asking for my money back and he blocked me from his facebook profile. What a low life punk kid

Edited by DivineGlory

He is banned - sorry to hear you got scammed.

He had his PMs blocked for users reporting spam on him. People should never trade over skype, etc. Can you post his RPM account so its on record for google searches? You should also send an email to RPM.

For now we know that RiverJJ on Cake is a scammer.

Dont swap money with this guy he is a SCAMMER...we spoke over a messenger for a lengthy duration of time,then I shipped $400 dollars to his RPM account and he disappears and never sent my $400...first he tried to pretend to build a friendship by what turned out to be him "acting like he was gonna be staking me for MTT's. Then after plenty of time went by I called his cell phone number which I found on the messenger and he said it was Justin which is his IRL name and then once I told him who I was he said he had no idea who I was,even though just the night before we spoke extensively via a messenger chat,then he claimed he wasnt Justin,asked how I got his number and asked where I was calling from.When I told him that was irrelevant to the matter at hand he hung up the phone. What a douche he is.

Also has his pm's disabled apparently I would believe cause he knows he is a scammer and doesnt want ppl blowing his inbox up on here when he gets someone. So sad

LOL then after I call the cell phone # he deletes it off his messenger info and takes his picture down off his messenger profile! WOW what scum

Found his facebook sent him a message kindly asking for my money back and he blocked me from his facebook profile. What a low life punk kid

scammed as well by him....we had traded before where he sent first and it was very smooth...tried another trade where i shipped first, he had issues with wells fargo AND SENT BACK the money on cake when he couldn't figure it out and than the other day i sent to him and he never sent wells fargo...haven't heard from him since

scammed as well by him....we had traded before where he sent first and it was very smooth...tried another trade where i shipped first, he had issues with wells fargo AND SENT BACK the money on cake when he couldn't figure it out and than the other day i sent to him and he never sent wells fargo...haven't heard from him since

Sorry man..it sucks!!!

Have Chase, BoA, Amazon gift card, Bank Wire, Netspend, GD Money Pack

Buying up to $3000 on Carbon (LTUFlawless)

$1000 Lock (LTUFearless)

$1000 RPM (LTUFearlesss)

Can do smaller amounts. Buying at 0.7 or .75 depending on Payment method and poker site

Numerous smooth trades. sharkscope my carbon name LTUFlawless to see if I am legit

PM if interested

Edited by LTUFlawless

Have $500 on Cake (TryAgainPlz)

Want 0.8 either BoA, Chase, Wells Fargo, or Moneygram

Honestly don't know how BoA, Chase, or Wells Fargo works but I see people putting this up as an option. I have both BoA and Chase accounts

Edited by wackyJaxon