advertisement_alt
N 82 50 24

Official Site to Site Transfer Thread

Have: Up to $500 Carbon (IThinkThereforeIJam)

Want: Up to $500 Lock (ohmylanta)

Willing to send first only to reputable users with a solid trading history on P5s, or people I have traded with before. Also willing to pay 2% vig for a smooth trade.

can u do another 100?

Have 100 lock (kylefly)

Want 100 carbon (4famenbooty)

WANT: Up to 540$ CAKE (luckysnowman)

Have: blackchippoker (R1V3RC1TYRAN50M)

GDMP ( 3 x 100$)

Americas CardRoom (CircuitSam)

Will only send 1st to reputable members! If not we will figure something out! Thanks and Goodluck

FYI and for P5s - this member has been spamming the Revolution tables chat and scammed at least 1 player with a Paypal trade + claimed he was an admin on P5s.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=34139884&postcount=56

Long Time Scammer from at least 2006

Link is to all the information I could find on him. P5s Mods may have more accounts names than I could locate

He seems to be hiding out in the open on twitter with easily identifiable friends and a girlfriend using the name Justin Hominsky but using all of his families names to steal from people over the years.

I need $725 Carbon for $700 bank wire. TheCorkyJR (carbon)

DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS BUM. We're both from Indiana and have had hundreds of discussions over PM about strategy, HH review, and poker. He seemed like a legit poker "buddy", so I made this deal with him.

I sent him $725 on Thursday and he's supposedly wired $700 to my Chase account. He's told me the bank said it would be in as early as Friday, most likely Saturday, but no later than Monday. He also gave me a phone #, but then called me from a "blocked #" at work, saying his phone is dead.

He stayed in contact with me everyday through PMs on here until today, the supposed last day the bank said the wire would go through. When I pull up his page now all of his scores are taken down and he has removed all his info.

BURNED for $725--fucking prick.

i was banned off pokerstars for not having id when they asked for it because i was under 18 (theechampp) so i made (gigantorrr) when i did turn 18, and chipmeup banned me for using multiple accounts to transfer money from account to account, it wasnt "multi accounting" on stars, it was so i could send money from stars and 888 and party, not doing any shady behaviour... and i have multi accounts on p5s bcause my first account (wizzkid) had the username(theechampp) for stars, and i couldnt use that anymore, because i had been banned by stars on that account for being under age... so i made another account with my new name (gigantorr) and i also put down (black_doctor) and (telephone or something) down as my 888 poker account and party account screen names to help me get staked on chipmeup (not shady, just did it coz i was having trouble getting staked) i latter emailed chipmeup and said (black_octor) and (telephone) are not my real accounts, and they took them off my cmu bio without any troubles, at the same time i emailed p5s support telling them that i had rescently made a p5s account and listed (black_doctor) and (telephone) as my 888 poker account and my party poker account, and i informed them that these usernames are NOT mine and i appologised and asked thm to remove them... after about a week the usernames had not been taken off my account and i did not want to post anything under that username because i knew that people would figure out that these site names are not mine and i would lose all credibility.... so i made another p5s account (this one) in which i used my REAL site names....

again id lik to say, i DID email p5s and asked them to undo my wrong doing and i did appologise for it... but i got no response.... thats why i made this account..

the whole deal with cmu and p5s is a huge missunderstanding!

Have: $15-$20 USD Lock (HeatHater)

Want/need to feed my "Horse",

Moneybooker (He is preferring MB)/Neteller funds and they need to be usable for PS/PARTY/ETC . (MB payments from non-US ACCOUNTS)

Note: This MB acct is not mine and I am attempting a 3way trade here.

Pm plz, reputable traders only, willing to send 1st. I have done this multiple times with LordDogs (2p2 user) with zero issues, if you don't have the rep. and want this offer, you must be sending first and I will then send when I get a confirmation from horse that payment is completed.

i was banned off pokerstars for not having id when they asked for it because i was under 18 (theechampp) so i made (gigantorrr) when i did turn 18, and chipmeup banned me for using multiple accounts to transfer money from account to account, it wasnt "multi accounting" on stars, it was so i could send money from stars and 888 and party, not doing any shady behaviour... and i have multi accounts on p5s bcause my first account (wizzkid) had the username(theechampp) for stars, and i couldnt use that anymore, because i had been banned by stars on that account for being under age... so i made another account with my new name (gigantorr) and i also put down (black_doctor) and (telephone or something) down as my 888 poker account and party account screen names to help me get staked on chipmeup (not shady, just did it coz i was having trouble getting staked) i latter emailed chipmeup and said (black_octor) and (telephone) are not my real accounts, and they took them off my cmu bio without any troubles, at the same time i emailed p5s support telling them that i had rescently made a p5s account and listed (black_doctor) and (telephone) as my 888 poker account and my party poker account, and i informed them that these usernames are NOT mine and i appologised and asked thm to remove them... after about a week the usernames had not been taken off my account and i did not want to post anything under that username because i knew that people would figure out that these site names are not mine and i would lose all credibility.... so i made another p5s account (this one) in which i used my REAL site names....

again id lik to say, i DID email p5s and asked them to undo my wrong doing and i did appologise for it... but i got no response.... thats why i made this account..

the whole deal with cmu and p5s is a huge missunderstanding!

But you had this account for 3 years on P5s as well?

http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/dmonch/

And Derek Grieco was a PokerStars qualifier in 2009 for the APPT Sydney Grand Final Main Event which is name used for PS Account dmonch. Wouldn't they know you were under 18 then? Something is not right, but if all is proper I am sorry for bringing these issues up. Of course, you have also attempted numerous screen names at PartTimePoker as well. Why would you keep making new names at PartTimePoker instead of explaining yourself to them? I know sometimes it can be a vicious circle once you are unfairly marked, but I hope you understand my questions.

http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/2009-appt-sydney/main-event/day1a/post.126721.htm

i am not derek grieko, i just used the site name (dmonch) on cmu because it was the first aussie name for a ps account that came up on p5s... i dont actually even know the dude, i just used that username randomly on cmu... i guess his ps username was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and i used his pokerstars name on cmu (dmonch) because im not creative enough to make up my own, i do not have access to his ps account, and the p5s account listed on this site as dmonch is acctually derek, its not me... i only used the username (dmonch) on cmu as another acc name so i could transfer funds from my 888 poker account to my ps account without getting banned.. and i only have 1 acount on parttimepoker, which i have never used coz i couldnt catch a break lol, idk where you got that from?

and i only have 1 acount on parttimepoker, which i have never used coz i couldnt catch a break lol, idk where you got that from?

Thank you for being calm. I guess the multiple accounts would be dmonch and gigantorrr but you are saying dmonch is not you. You were banned July 31st on PTP for matching these accounts. You did make 7 posts applying for stakes so I guess it is not entirely fair to say you did not use the account (at least you can say you did not get staked). Why did you not explain to them that you were not dmonch once you were banned July 31st? Well, I guess now is as good a time as any to get yourself out of this mess.

http://forum.parttimepoker.com/report-abuse-forum/901339-dmonch-perma-ban.html

http://forum.parttimepoker.com/members/gigantorrr.html

http://forum.parttimepoker.com/report-abuse-forum/902260-gigantorrr-perma-ban.html

I actually didnt know I was banned ptp, I couldn't get staked so I never went back on there, but I'll go on there and explain my situation anyway... I'm calm because I reisll looks pretty bad on my part, butttt nothing i did was to disadvantage or rip off any other player, it all because i was under 18 so i got banned from ps, and i was banned from cmu for multi accounting so i could movt really that much more too it, it just makes me look like a hacker :/

I actually didnt know I was banned ptp, I couldn't get staked so I never went back on there

Well honestly that is not true. You have logged onto PTP since you were Banned, and I guarantee you couldn't miss the fact they banned you.

I actually didnt know I was banned ptp, I couldn't get staked so I never went back on there, but I'll go on there and explain my situation anyway...

I suggest you go back to both PTP and CMU and explain your situation if they are wrong.

I'm calm because I reisll looks pretty bad on my part, butttt nothing i did was to disadvantage or rip off any other player

Well, so far it does not appear you have ripped off anyone. HONESTLY, even if what they report is true, it is just best to admit it, apologize, get past it and shoot straight forward from here on in. If you go on the straight path hereon in, I think you will find things going your way as time passes in the pokerworld. Mistakes made short of stealing are easily forgotten. The poker world always gives people an extra chance or two, even the crooks who pay back. But you also must stop things like adding well-known names to your profile that I see you have done several times.

Best of Luck to you

Need 300-500 Netspend or WU

Have Carbon(welovetilt)

May do less, wont send first unless rep is there.

I have refs

pmd(welovetilt)on carbon

DO NOT TRADE

Well, he binked a nice score, but I would still not trade.

I got a note that someone felt you were trying to rip them off in a trade and as misrepresented yourself as a prominent member on 2+2. The corresondance you had with them implicated you in a $30 Gift Card Scam at 2+2. Then I found the rest.

Here is what they said about him at 2+2:

pm sent, welovetilt on carbon

stackkey on PS

acesovertwos on BD.

Mod Note: William here is a multi-accounting thief who stole money on PTP and ran away. Seriously, stole around $2.40 and ran like a little girl. Pathetic. http://forum.parttimepoker.com/repor...lyint-dns.html 2nd account here: http://forum.parttimepoker.com/members/stackkey.html

Pocket Five's account here, where he pretends to be female, http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/billyint/

Pokerstars names: Stackkey and billyInt (17 stts together too)

Carbon: highfunds and welovetilt

Same Guy

Need 110$ on carbon have `110$ on pokerstars

billyint(pokerstars)

highfunds(carbon)

Not that this guy should be able to trade his PS since he lives in US, but nonetheless, he is a multi-accounter and a low-life cheat. I mean, the guy steals a $1 stake after he ran it up to $2.25. Is that a cheat or an Fing Idiot?

http://forum.parttimepoker.com/gear-archive/756610-infraction-billyint-dns-mad-ban.html

http://forum.parttimepoker.com/members/billyint.html

http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/wilthethrill/

Thanks WEC. To some people their reputation is worth $1.25.

so everyone knows itt.

i have NEVER EVER EVER, scammed anyone in any transfer thread anywhere.

So you can hear it from the horse's mouth.

I was a fucking retard and ran out on a stake for .10c/ 360 mans on stars. i didnt think it really mattered at the time.

I was obviously wrong. Im in debt 2$ to PTP, which will be cleared within 24 hours.

will be paying back 10 fold to recoup interest and such.

Use caution.