N 82 50 24

Official Site to Site Transfer Thread

so everyone knows itt.

i have NEVER EVER EVER, scammed anyone in any transfer thread anywhere.

So you can hear it from the horse's mouth.

I was a fucking retard and ran out on a stake for .10c/ 360 mans on stars. i didnt think it really mattered at the time.

I was obviously wrong. Im in debt 2$ to PTP, which will be cleared within 24 hours.

will be paying back 10 fold to recoup interest and such.

Use caution.

You should probably get him to post this on two plus two so that we know it's true because it's easy to say you will in 24 hours. No disrespect.

i am not derek grieko, i just used the site name (dmonch) on cmu because it was the first aussie name for a ps account that came up on p5s... i dont actually even know the dude, i just used that username randomly on cmu... i guess his ps username was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and i used his pokerstars name on cmu (dmonch) because im not creative enough to make up my own, i do not have access to his ps account, and the p5s account listed on this site as dmonch is acctually derek, its not me... i only used the username (dmonch) on cmu as another acc name so i could transfer funds from my 888 poker account to my ps account without getting banned.. and i only have 1 acount on parttimepoker, which i have never used coz i couldnt catch a break lol, idk where you got that from?

I was directed to this thread by WECpoker to provide any insight i had with regards to this guys banning on Chip Me Up.

Nothing gigantorr has said in this thread appears to be the truth and he should not be trusted. I have a string of emails claiming that the theechampp and dmonch_23 accounts on Chip Me Up (and on stars) were his brother who stole his identity. Quite different than the tail he tells here.

In addition, his claim to not have access to the dmonch account also is a lie as it is how he funded his Chip Me Up account when trying to filter money from one account (dmonch) to another (theechampp). This also was not to filter from 888 to pokerstars as the deposit came from pokerstars and the withdrawal request was to theechampp on pokerstars as well. My guess (and only my guess) is that he maybe stole or bought the account from this derek grieko.

So to be clear here: deposit from dmonch on stars for $250 to dmonch_23 (chipmeup), transfer from dmonch_23 to theechampp (chipmeup), attempt withdrawal to theechampp on stars.

We have a few other items linking all these accounts to one person and habitual lying about it, I dont feel I need to add any more and provide a blueprint of how we track scammers and multiaccounters.

I can provide the email trail to admin here if necessary to back up my statements above

Have $15-$35 Cake (MiamiHate)

Want Netspend/GDMP

Or for horse I need:

MB/Skrill

Neteller

He will consider making merge account to get this done as I've had little success paying him in the past 2 days or so. Will post names if he needs to create account to complete a trade.

Need Carbon up to 10k pinishe45

Have Chase, pokerstars-pinishe45,

pm me

Have 1k carbon ...Need Wells fargo or Western union....pm sent ......(Buzzworthy)

on carbon...will ship first to reputable member.

I am a scammer, if you trade with me my funds are probably fraudulent. I suck in life.

Until Mods can ban this account....Please Do Not Trade with smackson23. He is likely PMing people to trade, emailing to trade or pointing people to his profile via Poker Wallets. He is the serial scammer Michael Lauseng http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=34108196&postcount=1524

Also, besides being a long time scumball - He took to wasting my time by gaving me what appears to be false information via PM about a poketfives member making a scam trade.

I have up to 2k on Cake (SorryImDrunk)

I need up to 2k on Carbon (SorryImDrunk) or Chase Quick Pay

Willing to pay a vig. Will only send first to reputable members on here (I dont want to hear who you are on 2p2--don't waste your time bothering me lol)

I need $725 Carbon for $700 bank wire. TheCorkyJR (carbon)

DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS BUM. We're both from Indiana and have had hundreds of discussions over PM about strategy, HH review, and poker. He seemed like a legit poker "buddy", so I made this deal with him.

I sent him $725 on Thursday and he's supposedly wired $700 to my Chase account. He's told me the bank said it would be in as early as Friday, most likely Saturday, but no later than Monday. He also gave me a phone #, but then called me from a "blocked #" at work, saying his phone is dead.

He stayed in contact with me everyday through PMs on here until today, the supposed last day the bank said the wire would go through. When I pull up his page now all of his scores are taken down and he has removed all his info.

BURNED for $725--fucking prick.

The thief that scammed you is banned. If you have any relevant information, please let me know. It also appears he is actively trying to scam under recently changed names on both Merge and Lock.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/person-person-transfers-first-post-must-read-posting-rules-1529/index2440.html#post34217668

Probably should report his names to both sites in hopes it shuts him down.

The thief that scammed you is banned. If you have any relevant information, please let me know. It also appears he is actively trying to scam under recently changed names on both Merge and Lock.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/person-person-transfers-first-post-must-read-posting-rules-1529/index2440.html#post34217668

Probably should report his names to both sites in hopes it shuts him down.

These are all of the screenames that I am now aware of for CharlesD1ck:

CharlesD1ck (Cake)

iRunG00d (Cake)

TheCorkyJr (Carbon)

BustedNutz420 (Carbon)

4Frush (Lock)

I am emailing Merge & Revolution today with these names and related post in threads & PMs. Haven't received any money or contact in regards to his debt. At this point chalking it up as a loss, but hoping I can raise some awareness before someone else gets cheated in the community.

A word to the wise, even if they are your "friend", make them send first if they have no successful trades referenced on here. I should have just asked myself, why wouldnt he just deposit with his credit card instead of going through the trouble of a bank wire with me...lesson learned I guess.

Thanks for your help & support Wacky...

More information on this scammer and thief.

I am new to 2+2 and it won't allow me to send PM.

1.)Name- Matt Longfellow

2.)Email-Longfellow2218@yahoo.com

3.)Aim-TheCorkyJR22

4.)I have played for 3 years now. I have mainly been a live cash player (2-5) and MTT player. I have put in volume on AP, a hand full of games on FT, and just recently started playing on Carbon Poker.

5.) Merge(Carbon) TheCorkyJR http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/CarbonPoker/TheCorkyJR/poker/results/4B1D0DA16CD14E5BBD5D87F4D9E1A556.html?t=2&rc=766060

FT- BustedNuts420-http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/fulltiltpoker/BustedNuts420/poker/results/E8650A3DE8C4464AA4260F3FF2ABFC69.html?t=2&rc=753192

Cerus(Absolute) Mattastic05 http://www.sharkscope.com/#MATTASTIC05#cereus# Absolute Poker#MiscellaneousData

6.)I want to be staked because I feel w/ the right people/ roll behind me I can crush the Merge MTT's I have been going deep (only started putting in volume over the last month) but have not had a serious cash. I finished 71 in the 100k on Carbon this previous sunday and have had many final tables in a small amount of play. I finished in the top 400 w/ 1 BI in the FTOP main event in Feb. I want to start playing full time online, just don't have the roll to do it.

7.)I would be willing to put in 40+ hours a week. I have been playing that much live, but would like to focus on online grinding

8.) TheCorkyJR(merge/carbon) Bustednuts420 (FT) Mattastic05(Cerus)

9.) I am brand new to 2+2 so I have no references, would be willing for a small test package to determine if I am valuable to you or not. I can verify any personal details you need, message me and we can talk on the phone or AIM

Full Tilt Poker bustednuts420

Lock - Old Merge (Merge) 4frush

RPM Poker (Merge) BrandonHuston

Lock - Old Merge (Merge) TheCorkyJR

Hero Poker (Merge) Charlesd1ck

Carbon Poker (Merge) BustedNutz420

Lock Poker (Revolution) CharlesD1ck

Cake Poker (Revolution) iRunG00d

Lock(iWillNotBust)

Carbon (iBinkMTTs)

Carbon (TheCorkyJR)

Lock(PatPatMannn)

Lock iBetterRunGo

RPM CharlesD1ck

Players Only BustedNutz420

I have no idea if Matt Longfellow is his real name, but this is what the thief said it was on 2+2.

Have $25 Lock Poker (StupidAces)

Want $20 Netspend

Need to try to get this done tonight in the next few hours. This is my 1st post here, but have had a trade on 2p2. I will send the funds 1st to your Lock as long as you have a previous trade history. Thank you for your help. PM me.

More information on this scammer and thief.

Full Tilt Poker bustednuts420

Lock - Old Merge (Merge) 4frush

RPM Poker (Merge) BrandonHuston

Lock - Old Merge (Merge) TheCorkyJR

Hero Poker (Merge) Charlesd1ck

Carbon Poker (Merge) BustedNutz420

Lock Poker (Revolution) CharlesD1ck

Cake Poker (Revolution) iRunG00d

Lock(iWillNotBust)

Carbon (iBinkMTTs)

Carbon (TheCorkyJR)

Lock(PatPatMannn)

Lock iBetterRunGo

RPM CharlesD1ck

Players Only BustedNutz420

I have no idea if Matt Longfellow is his real name, but this is what the thief said it was on 2+2.

Add

carbon - Supermonk3ytilt

http://forum.parttimepoker.com/make-deal-carbon-poker-merge-network/848539-carbon-poker-ptp-welcome-stakes-private-10.html#post9165029

PTP somehow was made aware of problems with this account and instituted an Investigation Procedure.

IG* shipped. Please post in the Appeals Forum to discuss your pokersite accounts with a site moderator.

Have $25 Lock Poker (StupidAces)

Want $20 Netspend

Need to try to get this done tonight in the next few hours. This is my 1st post here, but have had a trade on 2p2. I will send the funds 1st to your Lock as long as you have a previous trade history. Thank you for your help. PM me.

Edit: Have $50 LockPoker (StupidAces)

Want $40 Netspend

Have 89.38 CAKE. (Wivil)

Want 75.00 Intertops (wivll) like 16% vig offered.

or

want 75.00 America's Cardroom (WiVil)

Willing to send first since but MUST be reputable active member with successful transfer's on p5's. pm me pls. thx,