advertisement_alt
N 82 50 24

Official Site to Site Transfer Thread

Do not trade with this person. turnMYriver (poerlord27 on stars). This is what he PMed me"still in need $ to moneyboockers? send the 20$ to pockerlord27 on stars and i will send you the 20$ on moneyboockers" I sent the money to him that night and it has been a week and no money o me. I have been sending him many PMs.

Do not trade with this person. turnMYriver (poerlord27 on stars). This is what he PMed me"still in need $ to moneyboockers? send the 20$ to pockerlord27 on stars and i will send you the 20$ on moneyboockers" I sent the money to him that night and it has been a week and no money o me. I have been sending him many PMs.

He's also been asking for staking as well. He has been banned, if he winds up making good, please let us know. Sorry to hear you have been scammed.

A word of caution. I've been trying to trade Juicy Stakes for ACR funds and I've been exchanging PMs with a guy named SetoTaven. From the start he seemed really fishy, but I figured I wouldn't be too quick to judge, but cautious at the same time.

First off, he joined 2 weeks ago and his only linked account is that for Juicy, which I'm trying to trade. He also tells me that he has $1300 on juicy stakes and $900 on AC, so him wanting to trade doesn't make sense. Also, his sharkscope only shows him playing 18 games on juicy, with a $4 profit. He wants to trade $50 straight off the bat and me to send first because he claims to have been scammed before. I tell him the only way I would trade is at a lower amount and if he traded first, because I thought it was a little strange. He then insists that I trade first because he got scammed once before when he did, but another time he traded with a guy who sent first and there were no problems. Then wants to trade for $109, which coincidentally is the price of a high buy-in tournament on Juicy Stakes.

I tell him AGAIN that I'll consider sending first in small amounts at first and only if I see that he actually has money on ACR, by showing me at an empty stud table there. He THEN goes on to tell me that the account is his GFs and he doesn't know the password, but he talked with her and she said it would be fine. He was also saying he was replying from a phone and that he wasn't home to show me.

I told him that we can make a deal when I see that he actually has funds on ACR and to send me a message when he can get onto the computer to do so.

"I'm sorry sir but I think Iam going to have to decline, I responded to your post, and you are making acquisations against me? I said I would be more than happy to help, but you want it to go your way, I hope you find a trust worthy person, however I don't think most people will, on your terms, but GL at the tables, maybe see you in the big sunday tournies."

^^ His reply. I can link the whole conversation if need be, but I think it's important to warn anybody who might run into this guy also.

Guys, if people aren't posting in this thread with their trade offers along with following the rules with posting their site names, do not trade with them. This is one of the rules of the thread as well, that to accept a trade with someone they are supposed to reply in this thread, part of it is to weed out scammers. Obviously it isn't something we can easily enforce unless people are reporting PMs.

Thanks for the warning here

Selling Lock(oldlivefish) at .25 for gdmp. $500 min, so for example your $150gdmp for $500 Lock. Pm me if interested. Since I couldn't sell any at .33 I hope I get a bite lowering it to this ridiculous rate. Looking to get done asap.

LOL, MAKEITHURT!!! You want to write a post about me? when I did nothing wrong but decline a transfer, sounds to me a guy didn't get his money because I declined, and were did your post go after the wackyjaxon comment, about you asking for $150 now???? WOWOW!!!! first you ask for $10-50, now I REPLIED TO YOUR POST!!!!! It would of been so simple, and successful, but no, im not doing things on your terms, find it ironic, that you ask for $150, and then delete your post!!! Think people should be aware of people like you. O and my tourney score has nothing to do with how much money I got, I do play BJ, and other cash games, so imo I'm not the one asking for staking, nice try to make it seem like I was the bad guy!! But GL anyway, lover poker players!!!

anyone want to buy some lock poker funds ? i have 3500..selling at .5 to the dollar ... so 1750 boa, us bank, or associated bank.i can ship asap.. i've done many sales/xfer business with people on pocketfives... screename on lock poker is special_k

I have 3230 lock - (special_k)

Like .35 to the $ boa, or usbank

Or

Like .6 to the $ on these sites

BCP - ( asiancellskv )

Pokerhost - ( isellcells )

I can ship first to all reputables

Pm me, only serious inquiries please

Have $1000 FTP(skd89)

Looking for $500 888Poker (Sura23) and $500 BoylePoker (DONKAROO)

Willing to send first/in increments with reputable members.

Hey I PMed you already but are you still looking for Boyle funds ?

I can trade Boyle to you for FTP. Boyle - chrisdorner FTP - eatschips

I am reputable, been here a while , done successful trades with Wacky and others, so you would have to send 1st. Let me know

Hey,

I'm still looking for $500 on Boyle. Happy to send first with 2 x $250 transfers

FTP(skd89)

BoylePoker (DONKAROO)

Thanks

OK I PMed you but go ahead and ship the first $250 to eatschips and then I will send on boyle