advertisement_alt

Official Site to Site Transfer Thread

Pustertal    0

Hi!

Im selling credits on full flush poker. Can do up to $5k at a rate 0.6 for the dollar. My username is Toni10. Accepting almost all e-wallets/wire/btc and some poker sites.

Since im new here I'll be sending first. Have quite some successful trades on 2+2(username: Antonio10).

Post in the thread if interested

Pustertal    0

Hey! Well its not just like that...you probably already know they changed management back in december. And since january they are providing quite a lot of payments. But mostly MG and WU. Its easy to get 2-3 of those a month. But i have quite a lot stuck there, so those small ammounts doesnt really mean much. They say they are working also on wires and checks. Skrill is getting thru also, someone claimed yesterday that he recived $1k requested in march. I have longer pending but still havent recived. So things are changing on better i guess...

wackyJaxon    12

From what I read there are still plenty of players waiting for cashouts for months and months. The signs are there for another Lock Poker as they have a huge backlog (which hasn't come close to happening with a SMALL handful of players getting paid with the majority still waiting). At a minimum I wouldn't feel right about letting a post trading on this site go on without warning people that the current situation is far worse than even other grey-market sites which already have a warning on P5s.

kellykip    1,397

It looks like his account was hacked. He is very reputable in general. This person also didn't list screennames in his post and there are other issues here.

Yeah, just found out about all this shit late yesterday via email with wackyJaxon. That above post from my account was not me obviously, and really sucks that someone got scammed. I've never even had an account on ACR, and haven't been on 2+2 in years.

willbec1    0

Yeah this certainly blows. It was solely the post from the p5s account that got me to go forward with the transfer. Luckily as i w as stil skeptical i broke the 6k into 6 1k payments, so it could have been a lot worse. But still.

JustALurker    3

I am looking for some PokerStars funds. I have bitcoins in the amount of ~$120 and Entropay in the amount of ~$140. If anyone wants them in exchange for money on Pokerstars then please let me know.

PokerStars screenname: justalurker

socrates555    0

have: 800$ on 888 (armendnasufi)

want: 800$ on stars (struga555)

willing to send first to reputable member/trader

also willing to negotiate a vig if done within today

pm me if interested

socrates555    0

have: 800$ on 888 (armendnasufi)

want: 800$ on stars (struga555)

willing to send first to reputable member/trader

also willing to negotiate a vig if done within today

pm me if interested

still required - will offer 30$ vig if done promptly

CheapTorque    0

Can anyone do me $100 or so on ACR, I have $ on stars and party. Reputable, check my thread on here that I update daily, site aliases listed below:

stars - menacerec

party - cheaptorque

ipoker - torqueischeap

acr - cheaptorqueNZ

PM or write in here, thanks.

EDIT: I basically need this today if possible, will probably no longer require this after Monday 8th Nov so if you read this after then my apologies but won't need it anymore then.

Happy to send in small increments etc.