Need $100-$200 on Stars (Pokercharlie)

Have $100-$200 on FTP (6655321)

Thanks

Have $100 FTP- who knows6

Need $100 Stars- drewdaddy19

One successful transfer itt

I can do this if you'd like. screen names above

Guest ilovescotch
have $500 on stars (golden_nug) or tilt (pock_nug)

need $500 on cake (goldennug)

I need some quick questions answered. I just set up an account on cake in hopes of completing the triple crown by Sunday and I couldn't deposit with my debit card. Can I receive $ on cake without ever having real money on the site? Obv important before I do the xfer.

Also I would be willing to send first in increments to a trusted member since the cake account is new

Probably not as quick as you were hoping, but to answer your question, yes, you can receive money without depositing. At least this was true as of ~6 months ago, though I haven't played on Cake in awhile.

Edited by ilovescotch
Have: 1k on FTP (SpoonmaN2333)

Need: 1K on Stars (SpoonmaN2333)

Send me a PM if you're interested.

I apologize if this isn't where I'm supposed to report a scammer let me know if I should send a PM to a mod or something instead. The quote is my original post itt and it looks like I got rolled on by "fatz son" for $100. I can post the PM exchange here if someone can let me know how to do it properly. Thanks.

Arizona Bay,

Please post the PM Exchange in this thread.. http://www.pocketfives.com/f7/discussion-re-site-site-transfers-588482/index4.html#post5712079

Also, we will probably have no choice but to ban this "member" Will take a look at the PM exchange first.. Sorry to hear you were scammed :(

Edit: Member banned.. Guys, please be more careful.. This guy used another stars name with scores and asked to be sent first to a FTP account which had no scores first.. Also was not a regular poster on the site.. This should have set off immediate red flags.. Until the verification system is up, the scum of the earth will continue to try to scam trusting members that give people the benefit of the doubt.. Zona, once again sorry to hear about this..

Edited by wackyJaxon
Arizona Bay,

Please post the PM Exchange in this thread.. http://www.pocketfives.com/f7/discussion-re-site-site-transfers-588482/index4.html#post5712079

Also, we will probably have no choice but to ban this "member" Will take a look at the PM exchange first.. Sorry to hear you were scammed :(

Edit: Member banned.. Guys, please be more careful.. This guy used another stars name with scores and asked to be sent first to a FTP account which had no scores first.. Also was not a regular poster on the site.. This should have set off immediate red flags.. Until the verification system is up, the scum of the earth will continue to try to scam trusting members that give people the benefit of the doubt.. Zona, once again sorry to hear about this..

No worries it was def my bad.

Edited by Arizona Bay
Probably not as quick as you were hoping, but to answer your question, yes, you can receive money without depositing. At least this was true as of ~6 months ago, though I haven't played on Cake in awhile.

Thanks for not forgetting about me scotch :) Still need this if anyone wants to help me out. Need this triple crown one time

Need- 500-2k on cake (goldennug)

Have- 500-2k on stars (golden_nug)

Edited by nugman
sn not included from previous post

have $70 on FTP (slickdon111)

want $70 on stars (slickdon)

Currently posting from China and FTP connection is shite here but Stars is working good so would be great if anyone could do this tonight as it is prob one of the few nights I will prob get a chance to play poker.

I have several successful trades in this thread and also willing to ship first to repetable posters. Thanks.

Bump- Anyone able to do this? I just managed to get connection back on to FTP and not sure how long it will last. Appricate if anyone can help out thks.

Edited by joeschmo
Sorry, mixed the sites up
i need 20$ on stars(or whatever the minimum is if its higher) for the p5's open - all my monies except for 3$ is on ftp---

i need 20$

have money on ftp name : inevitabilis(evansville, indiana)

need money on stars name: frostymember( evansville, indiana)

Still need this for tourney tonight - currently at work but can send money soon as I'm home- be around 430-5 central time