advertisement_alt
YourTimeIsUp

aejones

Question

6/8 final tables? holy shit man, that's impressive

sorry if this arrogant youngin grinds on some nerves here, but let him bask in his glory

some people are good at life, are productive members of society, make other peoples lives better when they can

other people slam people people on internet forums

Oh let him have his fun. His thread finally started getting responses at the other forum. All of which saying menlo>aejones.

This kinda says it all, posted by a very good player over there.

While that was entertaining, I'd like to point out that you challenged one of the best shorthanded NL players to play shorthanded NL.

PWND!!

Full Tilt Poker Game #2212534559: Table Beeline (6 max) - $3/$6 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:05:36 ET - 2007/04/14

Seat 1: santiago8 ($114.85)

Seat 3: SuperDuperTight ($231)

Seat 4: pocketjacks83 ($927.50)

Seat 5: temu98 ($166.40)

Seat 6: aejones ($876.20)

santiago8 posts the small blind of $3

SuperDuperTight posts the big blind of $6

The button is in seat #6

*** HOLE CARDS ***

Dealt to pocketjacks83 [Tc 9d]

pocketjacks83 calls $6

temu98 calls $6

aejones raises to $33

santiago8 folds

SuperDuperTight folds

pocketjacks83 raises to $92

temu98 folds

aejones calls $59

*** FLOP *** [Kd Ad 3d]

pocketjacks83 bets $108

aejones has 15 seconds left to act

aejones folds

Uncalled bet of $108 returned to pocketjacks83

pocketjacks83 mucks

pocketjacks83 wins the pot ($196)

*** SUMMARY ***

Total pot $199 | Rake $3

Board: [Kd Ad 3d]

Seat 1: santiago8 (small blind) folded before the Flop

Seat 3: SuperDuperTight (big blind) folded before the Flop

Seat 4: pocketjacks83 collected ($196), mucked

Seat 5: temu98 folded before the Flop

Seat 6: aejones (button) folded on the Flop

aejones has cute fuzzy hair. (if that's him in his pic) oh yeah he can play a bit of poker too but from what I gather he is just a huge douche bag and is that way on purpose. Which makes him cooler than some douche bags who don't know that they are douche bags and wish they weren't, but ultimately still just a douche. His FT run is just another one of those statiscal improbabilities that happens to good players when they run good and is certainly a testement to his skill but doesn't make him the greatest ever.

but that's just like my opinion man.

POKERSTARS GAME #7469740355: HOLD'EM NO LIMIT ($5/$10) - 2006/12/16 - 15:19:51 (ET)

Table 'Peneleos' 6-max Seat #4 is the button

Seat 4: Dalmations ($597 in chips)

Seat 5: Lukieplaya ($4614 in chips)

Seat 6: gambler2k4 ($995 in chips)

Lukieplaya: posts small blind $5

gambler2k4: posts big blind $10

__2cb__: sits out

*** HOLE CARDS ***

Dealt to Lukieplaya [4d As]

Dalmations: folds

Lukieplaya: raises $30 to $40

gambler2k4: raises $100 to $140

Longhorne joins the table at seat #2

Lukieplaya: raises $4474 to $4614 and is all-in

gambler2k4: calls $855 and is all-in

*** FLOP *** [8h 2d 3h]

*** TURN *** [8h 2d 3h] [6d]

*** RIVER *** [8h 2d 3h 6d] [2h]

*** SHOW DOWN ***

Lukieplaya: shows [4d As] (a pair of Deuces)

gambler2k4: mucks hand

Lukieplaya collected $1989 from pot

That's kinda like askin who would ever be ugly and not want to be considered ugly. There are lots of people who don't think being considered a douche is a good thing (similar to the ammount of people who think that being considered ugly is not a good thing.) However some of these people are still douches. Usually these are the types of people who wish they belonged to something but because of their douchelike qualities just can't. They therefore wish they didn't have these douchebag qualities so that they would be accepted. Point being they do not want to be considered a douche.

aejones is not that type of douche in my opinion. If he doesn't belong to something it is because he doesn't want to and if he is considered a douche by people then it is likely that he said something douche-like on purpose that he knew would get him to be considered a douche by people and either doesn't care that he's thought of as a douche or wants to be thought of as a douche.

I hope you're not being facetious because I gave you a pretty thought out answer much more than such a question deserved. Maybe I should just stick to owning your TT with AK. That's more fun anyways.