advertisement_alt
Poker Invest

Poker monitor set ups photos please

Question

Ok, a few days ago, I posted a thread asking the pros how many MTTs they play in a day. Their numbers were quite overwhelming for us non pros. The average number of MTT played by pros here was around 30 a day. Of course, in order to be successful at multitabling MTT you need to have a good setup.

So here we go. Can you please show us your MONITOR set ups in PHOTOS. I'm sure that a lot of us here would love to see your Command Centers.

I'm an amateur and here is my setup.photo.php?pid=5010000&fbid=420768428411&id=690573411

41068_420768428411_690573411_5010000_8272027_n.jpg

Pathetic isn't it? LOL

wut? elaborate?

basicly his point is that in order to use all the monitors for a single poker account they would all need to be connected to the same computer, u cant load pokerstars from 2 different computers in order to use different monitors.

a simple answer could be he uses different computers for different poker sites, or that he like only uses 2 screens for poker which are connected to just one comp and the other for random stuff

basicly his point is that in order to use all the monitors for a single poker account they would all need to be connected to the same computer, u cant load pokerstars from 2 different computers in order to use different monitors.

All monitors are hooked up to 1 comp. Not sure how any of this has to do with MAing tho.

Edited by nuttedup
Nice TV where can i get one of those and how much are they?

ill sell ya one real cheap! lol i still dont own a flatscreen tv...u should see the 36" Proscan tuuuuube in the living room LOL....man they get great pictures still, esp with verizon FIOS..if it aint broke dont fix it....