advertisement_alt
ImLikeWhoaa

Gus Hansen vs The Big Cheese

Question

Go have a seat with him man. Hes on all the time. Shark like you ought to busto him in a few hours.

AHHAHAAH good one! appreciate the scarcasm but unfortunately the truth is is that he is a terrible online cash player. I dont need to sit with him to let it be known. and if I played nose bleed stakes (Like you right? AHAHAHAH) than i would def sit with him. I like the guy as a player just the truth is what it is, so your scarcasm is irrelevant so please move on and learn what you are saying b4 you speak. /

dislike

Goooooooooooo quesooooooo. How are you gonna root for Gus over the cheese?

I am not sure who the OP was referring to when he said big cheese I take it now that it may be the big cheese who used to post in OT If that is the case, I like him too and would rather he win than Gus

AHHAHAAH good one! appreciate the scarcasm but unfortunately the truth is is that he is a terrible online cash player. I dont need to sit with him to let it be known. and if I played nose bleed stakes (Like you right? AHAHAHAH) than i would def sit with him. I like the guy as a player just the truth is what it is, so your scarcasm is irrelevant so please move on and learn what you are saying b4 you speak. /

gus may be a fish compared to the bst players in the world but i can ay with 99.9% certanity he would own you hard in any form of poker. I think he would own me too im not aying your terrible but come on man dont be retarded theres a reason he can play 2k-4k 7 game and you cant

gus may be a fish compared to the bst players in the world but i can ay with 99.9% certanity he would own you hard in any form of poker. I think he would own me too im not aying your terrible but come on man dont be retarded theres a reason he can play 2k-4k 7 game and you cant

Meh. I would usually agree in these spots but Gus really is a bad online cash player. He's down like 12mill or something. Everyone lines up to play him. Idk what it is. He's a good player but just spews in cash games online. Doesn't have a fold button either. (not in a good laggy way)

Also - I'm not saying I could sit at 500/1k PLO or nlhe and beat him... But he doesn't just lose to the best of the best.

Reading Gus hansens book right now about him winning the Aussie millions, he's showing us what he's doing every hand. Tbh I think he's pretty bad at tournaments. No just some of the plays he makes but some of his logic behind them it's like what the fuck?? I can't be bothered writing them all

out now, but would be interested to see what any good players thought of this book??

I mens it's a good book and I'm learning stuff, well worth a read, he's just not as good at poker as I thought he was and some of his play is pretty shit.

Another thread where people come on here and tell everyone how bad "xxx" poker player is, or "xxx" poker player is broke. But it's never the people playing $2K-$4K mixed games, nosebleed PLO, and/or in Bobby's room. Yeah, I'm sure a lot of bad poker players who are also broke play the biggest games and tourneys in the world and live in Monaco...

Another thread where people come on here and tell everyone how bad "xxx" poker player is, or "xxx" poker player is broke. But it's never the people playing $2K-$4K mixed games, nosebleed PLO, and/or in Bobby's room. Yeah, I'm sure a lot of bad poker players who are also broke play the biggest games and tourneys in the world and live in Monaco...

fwiw there are a ton of known players who have played in the big game and gone broke. Whether they are bad players or not is a matter of opinion.

-

doubt high stake regs are going to go on a forum and bash the players that they crush and lose any action... just saying