advertisement_alt
Kiribato

News: The french FCOOP is over. And the winner is....

Question

From England!!

He takes €100.000 after deal in the main event of the french online championship on Pokerstars, he wins the bracelet and official title of french champion lmao.

gg french credibility if there was any... out of 1300 runners (€500 buy in), only a few were from other countries.

PS: anybody from europe can play on french poker sites.

Edited by Kiribato

20 answers to this question

well it's not a fact either. So speak for yourself

The only thing we know is that he didn't speak french during the deal. So a french pro who doesn't speak french doesn't seem like a french to me. Or he was pretending.

to Saduke: yes you can open a french pokerstars account. Just need to write them at support and join a Bank info , I.D etc...

Moderator wacky jaxon has an account on PS.fr

latest: according to PS, the winner (Siiicklas) is from germany but lives in London.

I thought nothing could be worse, but now it trumps it all if true. 1300 frenchies defeated by one german lol

Edited by Kiribato

I wanted to play in this series, but was back home traveling around the US and Canada with my wife and inlaws.. Planned break from poker.. There are alot of people that have accounts on both Pokerstars & Pokerstars.fr.. Fulltilt at the moment is not allowing to have accounts on both of their sites, but they told me they plan to change this eventually..

Also, when playing on a French site, google translator is your friend if your french isn't so good.. If I wanted to chat on the final table would be using that a bit..

To verify, I am an American player, living in Lithuania, have an European bank account so am legally playing on Pokerstars.fr. I think even if I lived in America, as long as I had an European bank account I could play there.. The play there is absolutely horrible, but the rake is much higher than regular Pokerstars..

I wanted to play in this series, but was back home traveling around the US and Canada with my wife and inlaws.. Planned break from poker.. There are alot of people that have accounts on both Pokerstars & Pokerstars.fr.. Fulltilt at the moment is not allowing to have accounts on both of their sites, but they told me they plan to change this eventually..

Also, when playing on a French site, google translator is your friend if your french isn't so good.. If I wanted to chat on the final table would be using that a bit..

To verify, I am an American player, living in Lithuania, have an European bank account so am legally playing on Pokerstars.fr. I think even if I lived in America, as long as I had an European bank account I could play there.. The play there is absolutely horrible, but the rake is much higher than regular Pokerstars..

when setting up an account with them, do you need to email them asking for your regular login and password to be compatible with the new software or do you create an entirely new account? thanks

since this thread ive seen three new players emerge in the fr network.

lol_francais

haha_UR_french

garliceater1

i dont understand how this can happen tho, didnt they make this so french players could play exclusively against other french players?

or was it just away of the french keeping americas hands off their money?

since this thread ive seen three new players emerge in the fr network.

lol_francais

haha_UR_french

garliceater1

i dont understand how this can happen tho, didnt they make this so french players could play exclusively against other french players?

or was it just away of the french keeping americas hands off their money?

They did this because they changed the laws of non-french companies dooing business in France. I can't wait for LeShaunDeeb or LegrandMement to start playing gg France gg.

well it's not a fact either. So speak for yourself

The only thing we know is that he didn't speak french during the deal. So a french pro who doesn't speak french doesn't seem like a french to me. Or he was pretending.

to Saduke: yes you can open a french pokerstars account. Just need to write them at support and join a Bank info , I.D etc...

Moderator wacky jaxon has an account on PS.fr

latest: according to PS, the winner (Siiicklas) is from germany but lives in London.

I thought nothing could be worse, but now it trumps it all if true. 1300 frenchies defeated by one german lol

loool must hurt man!!!

wanted to play so bad but was too short on time to do the stuff you need to get the "privilege" to play on that site. :(