advertisement_alt
methia33

Do I have to jam this flop after 4 betting PF??? With Chat Talk

Question

Full Tilt Poker Game #25154171242: $16,000 KO Guarantee (194661674), Table 5 - 200/400 Ante 50 - No Limit Hold'em - 11:20:32 ET - 2010/10/31

Seat 1: Mouthz 2 Feed (15,906)

Seat 2: VANBINO22 (20,820)

Seat 3: RooRz (5,305)

Seat 4: Kotsanis (16,704)

Seat 5: dimka883 (3,140)

Seat 6: Dispatter (24,080)

Seat 7: Marine1 (12,449)

Seat 8: meth33 (18,527)

Seat 9: HoPiHalLiDo (24,835)

Mouthz 2 Feed antes 50

VANBINO22 antes 50

RooRz antes 50

Kotsanis antes 50

dimka883 antes 50

Dispatter antes 50

Marine1 antes 50

meth33 antes 50

HoPiHalLiDo antes 50

Mouthz 2 Feed posts the small blind of 200

VANBINO22 posts the big blind of 400

The button is in seat #9

*** HOLE CARDS ***

Dealt to meth33 [Ah Ks]

RooRz folds

Kotsanis folds

dimka883 folds

Dispatter folds

Marine1 folds

meth33 raises to 1,000

HoPiHalLiDo folds

Mouthz 2 Feed folds

VANBINO22 has 15 seconds left to act

VANBINO22 raises to 2,795

meth33 has 15 seconds left to act

meth33 has requested TIME

meth33 raises to 6,987

VANBINO22 has 15 seconds left to act

VANBINO22: u miss i got ya

VANBINO22 calls 4,192

*** FLOP *** [2h 9d Jd]

VANBINO22 checks

meth33 bets 11,490, and is all in

VANBINO22 calls 11,490

meth33 shows [Ah Ks]

???????????????????????????

WHY DONT YOU SHOW MY HAND ... (3h,3d)... AND I WARNED YOU I KNEW YOU WERE ON AK or AQ. Redic push. Of course you dont jam...

you check call if you wanna draw... and i would get you pot committed with a see bet anyways LOL. Four betting with AK is trash anyways ... unless you catch A on flop... then jam numbnuts.

WHY DONT YOU SHOW MY HAND ... (3h,3d)... AND I WARNED YOU I KNEW YOU WERE ON AK or AQ. Redic push. Of course you dont jam...

you check call if you wanna draw... and i would get you pot committed with a see bet anyways LOL. Four betting with AK is trash anyways ... unless you catch A on flop... then jam numbnuts.

not real ppl itt

sick post

calling 4bets with 33, mbn

Oh welcome to the forums. Your already coming off as a quality player and I can't wait to see what your future post's for all the valuable information you have to share. Thanks for the 4-bet tip with AK. I never knew not to 4-bet AK but now I do. Do you have any more spectacular tips? The FTOPS are starting soon and I could really use some pointers. Thanks for any help and keep 3 betting with those low pair because I see what you mean that the guy always has to have AK/AQ. I mean there is no way he could turn up another pair that beats ours. Thanks again and I can't wait to implement this into todays session. GL and see you at the tables.

Thought it was helping his poker rep by mentioning he had 33... Swing and a miss

How many friends u called and told this story before u dumped it here? Or u first dumped it here and then called ur friends..

Im glad for some people (the most) poker is still a guessing game..

WHY DONT YOU SHOW MY HAND ... (3h,3d)... AND I WARNED YOU I HOPED YOU WERE ON AK or AQ. Redic push. Of course you dont jam...

FYP

you are a clown

Edited by BLUEberLEEZ
too harsh
WHY DONT YOU SHOW MY HAND ... (3h,3d)... AND I WARNED YOU I HOPED YOU WERE ON AK or AQ. Redic push. Of course you dont jam...

Your a goof. If "4betting AK is trash anyways", may I ask, what is flatting a 4bet oop with 33 then?

Good hand OP

Edited by OneTime_10
edit goofballs quote

LMFAO..... VAMBINO=LEGEND