advertisement_alt
SICKTIGHT311

Anybody else just get this e-mail from FTP?

Question

Dear SICKTIGHT222,

As a valued player on our site, we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to receive our Cash Back Bonus.

Accept your Cash Back Bonus offer to receive a weekly payment equivalent to 27% of the rake and tournament fees that you generate playing in your favorite real-money Ring Games, Multi-Table Tournaments and Sit & Gos.

To take advantage of this special offer, go to your My Promotions page in the Cashier, click on My Cash Back Bonus and then click Accept.

If you have any further questions, please contact support@fulltiltpoker.com.

Good luck at the tables!

Full Tilt Poker

Seems like rakeback that doesn't go thru an affilliate. Hmmm.

last year i sent ftp a mail and wanted rakeback, i obv got a reply that u only get that when open a account for first time.

i write back that well then i can jsut make a new account and get rakeback or then can save me the job and just give me rakeback or i can stop play on their site.

i obv get a reply that making more than 1 account is illegal and i couldnt do that.

anyway if i remmeber right a little time after they sent me a mail that they couldnt give me rakeback but they could give me a running bonus that was the same as rakeback. so i got a 10k bonus running for 1 year with 20$ incements.

samesies

1 month? That's a great offer? lol on a side note, question about rakeback, I randomly get deposits from FIVESRB - guessing that is some sort of rakeback code I entered when I signed up a long time ago?

Yes, that means you're a P5s rakeback player. Do you not remember signing up through rakeback.pocketfives.com?

FTP told me i signed up using promo code OPRANK...

as in from officialpokerrankings.com i guessing and that opr as affiliate wont release rakeback to me

that bs... ive donated plenty to them over years... emailed opr and awaiting repsonse

It's a complicated explanation but it's unlikely that it is up to OPR in this situation.

FTP told me i signed up using promo code OPRANK...

as in from officialpokerrankings.com i guessing and that opr as affiliate wont release rakeback to me

that bs... ive donated plenty to them over years... emailed opr and awaiting repsonse

Even if OPR wanted to move you to a rakeback account they likely couldn't... Full Tilt pretty much doesn't retag players to different accounts anymore, unfortunately. =[

As you have accepted our exclusive Cash Back Bonus, we’d like to assure you that this offer will continue into 2011.

If you reach your points target by 23:59 ET on December 2nd, you’ll extend your bonus until 23:59 ET on December 30th. Reach your points target again by December 30th and you’ll extend your bonus for another four-week period, taking you into January. We have no current plans to end this Cash Back Bonus offer.

Please note - your points targets are fixed and we have no plans to change them at this time, so you can continue to aim for the same target throughout this offer. If you fail to reach your points target in any bonus period, we will contact you with details of how to regain your bonus.

Rest assured that any changes will be communicated to you well in advance of them coming into effect.

To monitor your Cash Back Bonus status, go to your My Promotions page in the Cashier and click on ‘Cash Back Bonus’.

Good luck at the tables,

Full Tilt Poker

Edited by mikestl83

OK I just got the email, only it doesn't have any time-frames on it. How do yo utell how long its good for without accepting it?

As a valued player on our site, we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to receive our Cash Back Bonus.

Accept your Cash Back Bonus offer to receive a weekly payment equivalent to 27% of the rake and tournament fees that you generate playing in your favorite real-money Ring Games, Multi-Table Tournaments and Sit & Gos.

To take advantage of this special offer, go to your My Promotions page in the Cashier, click on My Cash Back Bonus and then click Accept. You must accept your offer by 23:59 ET on Sunday, November 28.

Good luck at the tables!

Full Tilt Pok

Edited by bonflizubi
OK I just got the email, only it doesn't have any time-frames on it. How do yo utell how long its good for without accepting it?

I feel like this is a permanent thing now. I got the original e-mail and never accepted the offer, but then I just got the e-mail you got. It looks like this is a long term rakeback solution finalllllllly. At least I'm hoping. I'm not sure that you even have to extend it anymore.

I feel like this is a permanent thing now. I got the original e-mail and never accepted the offer, but then I just got the e-mail you got. It looks like this is a long term rakeback solution finalllllllly. At least I'm hoping. I'm not sure that you even have to extend it anymore.

Would be weird if it were permanent, since I KNOW I signed up through an affiliate and am not eligible for rakeback the traditional way.

I emailed support asking, be interesting to see the response when they get to it. I definitely want to know prior to accepting because if it is permanent then I'm spending all my points and medals etc beforehand....

Bonflizubi, what part of "We have no current plans to end this Cash Back Bonus offer." looks non-permanent to you?

Thaat was in someone elses offer.

I got this response from FTP when i asked them what the dealio was on mine:

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

With regards the time frame of the Cash Back Bonus, we cannot confirm whether or not the Cash Back Bonus will be extended into 2011. We have no long time schedule available at this time and are currently reviewing all options available.

We hope to have an update shortly, and once we have established a definitive schedule, we will be sure to inform all players accordingly.

In the mean time, we kindly request that you remain patient and we wish you the very best of luck in reaching your personal target.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We're always here to help.

Regards,

Dave

Full Tilt Poker Support

I finally got this offer today as well. I need 10k points to extend it another month. Seems pretty doable. I wish it was an ongoing thing though.

Since I haven't accepted yet, do you have to complete the total points in whatever they offer you to be able extend the thing? I'm very confused since they don't give you the details without accepting it

As you have accepted our exclusive Cash Back Bonus, we’d like to assure you that this offer will continue into 2011.

If you reach your points target by 23:59 ET on December 2nd, you’ll extend your bonus until 23:59 ET on December 30th. Reach your points target again by December 30th and you’ll extend your bonus for another four-week period, taking you into January. We have no current plans to end this Cash Back Bonus offer.

Please note - your points targets are fixed and we have no plans to change them at this time, so you can continue to aim for the same target throughout this offer. If you fail to reach your points target in any bonus period, we will contact you with details of how to regain your bonus.

Rest assured that any changes will be communicated to you well in advance of them coming into effect.

To monitor your Cash Back Bonus status, go to your My Promotions page in the Cashier and click on ‘Cash Back Bonus’.

Good luck at the tables,

Full Tilt Poker

when did you get this? this could be sick...

I finally got this offer today as well. I need 10k points to extend it another month. Seems pretty doable. I wish it was an ongoing thing though.

just got mine as well and need the 10k points which is a slight increase in my play and would also make me eligible for black card. ive been really unhappy with ftp about rakeback and am like alot of people who emailed them over and over trying to get rakeback or find out how who the affiliate was etc etc and always got the bs emails back from ftp. i can currently extend through january 13 i think, but if that post is accurate that all we have to do is keep maintaining 10k points and we get to keep the rakeback then this is sick for me and something i will definately do...

Edited by MarkFSU1
Would be weird if it were permanent, since I KNOW I signed up through an affiliate and am not eligible for rakeback the traditional way.

I emailed support asking, be interesting to see the response when they get to it. I definitely want to know prior to accepting because if it is permanent then I'm spending all my points and medals etc beforehand....

I unloaded all of my points the day before I accepted. They claim that because it was in the same "rakeback week" that I had to take an MGR hit, after I got an email making it sound like I would be fine doing it this way. From my understanding it is still a bonus to use ur points, because my $750 in $26 tickets will cost me about $225 in mgr (so I have to earn $225 in rakeback before I actually start accruing rakeback $$.

If you are going to withdraw ftp points, I would think doing it now would be best, and waiting til friday to accept... Idk if this will get the desired result either tho, as it seems like ftp is trying to fuck us one last time before they give us rakeback..

I unloaded all of my points the day before I accepted. They claim that because it was in the same "rakeback week" that I had to take an MGR hit, after I got an email making it sound like I would be fine doing it this way. From my understanding it is still a bonus to use ur points, because my $750 in $26 tickets will cost me about $225 in mgr (so I have to earn $225 in rakeback before I actually start accruing rakeback $$.

If you are going to withdraw ftp points, I would think doing it now would be best, and waiting til friday to accept... Idk if this will get the desired result either tho, as it seems like ftp is trying to fuck us one last time before they give us rakeback..

Arg F me. unloaded all my points the day before I accepted, and I think it was a friday meaning I'll take the hit. boo.

lol I just realized why FTP is giving me this now. I go to check how much rake ive earned and it says $2.60. I know that cant be right and I realized ive got a bonus offer of $600 from ftp right now that i bought with my Iron Man medals. I mean is FTP really this scumbag? That i am gettin rakeback because I purchased a $600 bonus for 3000 iron man medals and this bonus is hitting against my mgr for rakeback???

ya business intelligence. theyre making me become a black card member by earning these 10k points for this "rakeback promotion". meanwhile im clearing a bonus i already earned and purchased and as im clearing it my mgr is gettin jacked up. and theyre hoping that as im black card member for next two months for this rakeback promotion im getting that once the rakeback promotion wears off, that i will be sucked into staying black card and my volume will now stay at where i need to be to maintain black card...

i swear, i'm really gonna lose it if i don't get this bonus...i've emailed them so many times

edit: didn't get an email, but it's in my promotions page!!!

on a side note...should i use all my ftp points before accepting this?

I don't think it matters - I got a $75 miniFTOPS ticket before accepting and I still show $0 after playing like 1k ftps worth

ya business intelligence. theyre making me become a black card member by earning these 10k points for this "rakeback promotion". meanwhile im clearing a bonus i already earned and purchased and as im clearing it my mgr is gettin jacked up. and theyre hoping that as im black card member for next two months for this rakeback promotion im getting that once the rakeback promotion wears off, that i will be sucked into staying black card and my volume will now stay at where i need to be to maintain black card...

By making a decision over a large group of players, there will obviously be some errors. The whole idea is finding ways to look at a group of many thousands of players and find ways to segment their treatment for the best overall result. If they spent time doing research on every player it wouldn't be worth the effort. Kind of like a lower winrate across more tables, the BI guys figure out the best way to do promotions on an overall basis.

So far this Cash Back Bonus is nothing but a cruel joke. I did not get paid my bonus last Tuesday (Nov 23) and after 2 emails to support they have not given any response that indicates why I did not get my bonus. I have not made any other transactions that would count as a deduction. They could at least admit if they are having problems or at least tell me how I am wrong somehow, but no they just say NOTHING. Oh well, back to Pokerstars for now. No more Cash JOKE Bonus for me.