advertisement_alt
axdatz11

Full tilt bank transfer

Question

Had same problem with cashouts in october. They have been dishing out alot of money for compensation im sure they are working really fast to resolve it. It looks like most of last months withdraws had this problem. It also looks like they got it back on track and hopefully things will go smoother now with the bank withdraws. I just sent one yesterday so I'll reply back in this thread when I recieve it.

11/7 Transfer never went through, got this email today:

Unfortunately due to an issue with one of our 3rd party processors, this transaction(s) has not been processed.

In order to expedite the delivery of your funds, we have wired the total withdrawal amount of $950 directly to your bank account. You will receive these funds in 3 to 5 business days.

To cover any wire fees and in appreciation of your patience in this matter we will be crediting your Full Tilt Poker account with $50 within the next 24 hours.

Please accept our apologies for this delay. Thank you for your understanding.

If you have any questions please reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Full Tilt Poker Support

Edited by that_pope

yeah i got the same email about having trouble with a 3rd party processor and that they credited $50 to my account, and this was from a withdrawal from oct 26. but on november 3rd i withdrew n it took a day or 2 n i made that withdrawal 949...i dunno but those fees better now be more than like 20$...oh yea n i rep BoA too

I just posted this in the other, older thread about this issue but I'll post it here as well:

So I made the following post five days ago (on Friday the 12th) spelling out all the details of my numerous recent cashout woes with full tilt:

10/26 cashed out a check for $2000.00/"Processing" for two days

10/28 check cashout declined/temporary check processing problem/"Please try again in seven days"

10/28 cashed out 950.00 via bank transfer/arrived 11/2

10/31 cashed out 950.00 via bank transfer, haven't received

11/3 cashed out 950.00 via bank transfer, haven't received

11/4 cashed out 1450.00 via check/Approved

11/12 received email stating the check won't be processed and the check withdrawal option is being temporarily disabled (again?)

dont even know if i wanna try requesting more bank transfers at this point as i still have two pending (one for 13 days now) and they usually arrive super quick (2-4 biz days)

obv the bank wire is an option but i usually cash out sums between 1k to 2k at a time so it never seems worth it to pay the "intermediary bank fees" of ~$50ish to wire when i can just use the free options of a check or bank transfer.

this is kind of a mess right now. full tilt, i know you don't have it easy trying to process cashouts for your US citizens but you gotta get this shit figured out. i've noticed a trend of cashout limits for checks getting smaller over time WHEN the check option is even functional. the bank transfer limits are kind of a joke and now it seems they may be getting less reliable as well (possibly because its the only consistent, non-wire cashout option and it's being overused?)

i dont know what exactly you have to go through to get checks up and running consistently again but you prbly need to focus more resources on it.

I still don't know how I am going to cashout that $1,450.00 but they have finally taken action on the Bank Transfer withdrawals that have been pending for 17 days and 14 days respectively. I just received this email:

communicationfromft.png

Based on this (and other recent responses I've read in this thread) it seems full tilt is handling their cashout clog case-by-case. It seems some amounts are being returned to the full tilt account of origin and some are being directly wired (prbly amounts in excess of $1,500.00 pending are being consolidated and wired and amounts lower are being returned.

I suspect the ONLY method functioning right now is the regular Bank Wire method (NOT the Premium Bank Wire, which is ALSO a form of Bank Transfer, or, eCheck).

If I'm correct, and the only cashout method functioning is the regular Bank Wire, then that's gonna be a real bummer. The Bank Wire has fees associated with it (not from full tilt's end) which I believe are a percentage of the amount you are having wired. It seems like a major setback in the industry to have ANY kind of fee associated with withdrawing.

Also, can someone clarify if direct bank wires are more easily detectable by your bank as a gaming transaction or not? Because if it is I'm really not at all thrilled that full tilt made the decision on their own to go ahead and wire my funds when that is basically what I was trying avoid in the first place by choosing checks and bank transfers (though at this point I'm prbly pretty happy just knowing my money is on the way).

From what I have read, all of them prior to today were simply returned to the account with the $25. Now they are wiring them and giving you $50. Chances are the $50 may not cover the fees, which would really suck.

Just got an email telling me this. Should have the wire in 3 to 5 days. My bank only charges $10 for a wire. It's been 3 week since I requested the withdraw.

Just got an email telling me this. Should have the wire in 3 to 5 days. My bank only charges $10 for a wire. It's been 3 week since I requested the withdraw.

there are other fees associated with wiring. the funds go through "intermediary banks" to get to your bank account and apparently each time it passes through a different source there is some money taken out. you won't see just $10 missing from your withdrawal amount, it will prbly be some funky amount missing like $27.16 or something.

I've had 3 direct bank transfers from november 3rd up until a few days ago all of which I have not received. Just received a 50 dollar transfer from FTP though so I'm assuming I'm in the same boat as the others. Have yet to receive the email about having a problem with their 3rd party payment processors though...