advertisement_alt

Hand vs GBoro in COOP ME, very deep...

Question

MarkFSU1    0

This isnt my hand, just a friend of mine who has never posted here, so he wanted me to post here.

What do you think of his line? What should he have done/do? What is GBoros range?

Seat 1: rockythecat (97686 in chips)

Seat 2: SmokMyBandit (47780 in chips)

Seat 3: vitobiggs (72444 in chips)

Seat 4: gboro780 (141587 in chips)

Seat 5: HERO (75231 in chips)

Seat 6: AceFetish (46334 in chips)

Seat 7: RobertAlbia (69903 in chips)

Seat 8: DA DONG (48161 in chips)

Seat 9: lukebro22 (218012 in chips)

rockythecat: posts the ante 125

SmokMyBandit: posts the ante 125

vitobiggs: posts the ante 125

gboro780: posts the ante 125

HERO: posts the ante 125

AceFetish: posts the ante 125

RobertAlbia: posts the ante 125

DA DONG: posts the ante 125

lukebro22: posts the ante 125

SmokMyBandit: posts small blind 500

vitobiggs: posts big blind 1000

*** HOLE CARDS ***

Dealt to HERO [Qc Qh]

gboro780: raises 1400 to 2400

HERO: raises 4055 to 6455

AceFetish: folds

RobertAlbia: folds

DA DONG: folds

lukebro22: folds

rockythecat: folds

SmokMyBandit: folds

vitobiggs: folds

gboro780: raises 4655 to 11110

HERO: calls 4655

*** FLOP *** [2h Ah 6c]

gboro780: checks

HERO: checks

*** TURN *** [2h Ah 6c] [8s]

gboro780: bets 14845

HERO: folds

Uncalled bet (14845) returned to gboro780

gboro780 collected 24845 from pot

Edited by MarkFSU1
[arial=font] stuff

sanzard    0

The line doesn't look bad imo. I wouldn't feel too comfortable getting 75 bbs pre vs Gboro with QQ in a structure this sick...We're in position as well. Just sucks when we get raped by him post flop.

Lenail    1

tough to know if he is bluffin or not, IMO a cont bet would have given more informations...

Agree with sanzard, it can look weird but 5 bet shoving is IMO the best option because it is gboro. If your friend feels good to play a pro in pos, well gl to him but this situation will occur more frenquently than he can imagine..

BillySlater    0

Don't like his line at all. If he 3bets, he shouldn't be flatting a 4bet. This deep and considering Gboro's position I think flat pre is best.

Dunno Gboro's range, haven't played with him much (what hes capable of this deep), i mean at a glance it looks like KK+

Lenail    1

Don't like his line at all. If he 3bets, he shouldn't be flatting a 4bet. This deep and considering Gboro's position I think flat pre is best.

Dunno Gboro's range, haven't played with him much (what hes capable of this deep), i mean at a glance it looks like KK+

After looking again, this is the best line, small pots against good player, i like it a lot. As he got 75BB before the hand, he can find better situation later..

Im a fn sta    0

Flat pre, as played c bet the flop cuz it's too ez for him to bet turn putting you in a bad spot

Dan Olson    0

Flat pre, as played c bet the flop cuz it's too ez for him to bet turn putting you in a bad spot

Is there anything in his range other than KK or air that the ace doesnt hit? how often is he 4betting JJ or QQ(obviously unlikely)?

Scarypooper    0

Unless your UTG1 raise range of UTG raises is balanced and you're raising him pretty wide, you should def flat pre. Most people don't raise light in that spot so I'm assuming it isn't a balanced range. So when he knows this and 4 bets you I would think his range is really tight. But Gboro is much better than I am so I can't even begin to imagine what his range is.

ya this, don't flat and get out played by the best in the world postflop...make it 23,995/call a shove or just 5bet jam pre

ty! holy fk cant believe it took that many replies this is sfobv 5bet/call against that kind of player iyam. I was gonna say more like 19,000 tho, why go 24k? Aren't we pretty well positive he's not flatting?

JLizard    0

ya this, don't flat and get out played by the best in the world postflop...make it 23,995/call a shove or just 5bet jam pre

This or just fold getting into gray murky areas when clearly out matched is wrong on principle.

I would monkey jam and begin to shutdown computer.

Edited by JLizard

njw11    0

This or just fold getting into gray murky areas when clearly out matched is wrong on principle.

I would monkey jam and begin to high five computer.

fyp

the_dean22    0

ty! holy fk cant believe it took that many replies this is sfobv 5bet/call against that kind of player iyam. I was gonna say more like 19,000 tho, why go 24k? Aren't we pretty well positive he's not flatting?

i actually said 23-24 because i do think if u make it 19k (or somethin similar closer to a cib), and its only 7-9k more for boro to call, he is gonna peel a flop alot more than most regs do in this spot, and again we would be stuck guessing postflop against the best. its confusing too, cause when u 3b pre, u gotta be thikning "3b to 5b to get in"...not 3b to see where im at vs. gboro and flatting his 4b...have a plan from the beginning