Jymaster0011

Jymaster11 Well

OkOk

1) What are you going to do if we lose online poker here in the U.S.?

2) Now that you finally cashed/fted a live mtt.... When will you finally FT a 1k online?

3) What is your least favorite tournament?

4) If you could slowroll one reg at a Stars Sunday Major ft who would it be?

5) Who lives a more expensive life-style you, pokerjamers, or doogan?

6) In all seriousness, whos better at poker Me or Gregior?

7) Thanks you withered live fish <3

OkOk

1) What are you going to do if we lose online poker here in the U.S.?

2) Now that you finally cashed/fted a live mtt.... When will you finally FT a 1k online?

3) What is your least favorite tournament?

4) If you could slowroll one reg at a Stars Sunday Major ft who would it be?

5) Who lives a more expensive life-style you, pokerjamers, or doogan?

6) In all seriousness, whos better at poker Me or Gregior?

7) Thanks you withered live fish <3

1) I'll move out of the country for a year or so, I don't really see any other option to be honest.

2) When I stop playing terribly in them. Could be years.

3) The NHG

4) Tim Caum

5) Well Jamers def has bigger swings with his stable I would imagine....but Doogan has expensive taste. Prob me last.

6) Gregior is better than everyone

7) You're Welcome

How many trips to Michigan's Adventure this year?

Better area: Amusement side or water park?

Have you gone on the big, tall swinging slingshot thing there (ripcord I think is name)?)

Haha I haven't been there since the 7th grade but I used to love that place. The waterpark is way better there....I haven't been on the ripcord but I used to inspect it everyday when I worked there two years ago:)

1. Have you ever read a poker book or signed up for a training site or was it just play alot and talk to friends about hands kind of thing?

2. Have you ever used any form of bankroll management? If so what is it?

3. Whats the best way for a micro player to grind out a roll? Play the multitable SNGs or play the massive field tourneys until you finally bink one?

4. I think you mentioned you use headphones, if thats correct, which ones are they?

5. Is there a specific song you like to use when you start your session for the day?

6. Favorite Kid Cudi Song? (Mine's marijuana and I don't even smoke that ish :) )

7. What do you think of my man Drizzy Drake?

Thanks, nice to see the fact that you really loved the game and didn't give up payed off.

Edited by MuteAsasin87

1. Favorite Live Pro?

2. How do you always seem to pick the right spots to 4 and 5 bet?

3. Can I PLEASE be 1 of your horses or at least consider it? Like maybe try it out for a week or something of that nature. I think my account will be blessed with a dose of run like god if u transfer me funds lol.

do you think you just dropped to number 2 because i just stole all the money from you?

Yea I think if I woulda beat you playing .50/$1 I would of kept my #1 spot. Must of been a lot of people railing that dropped me in their propoll's

1. Favorite Live Pro?

2. How do you always seem to pick the right spots to 4 and 5 bet?

3. Can I PLEASE be 1 of your horses or at least consider it? Like maybe try it out for a week or something of that nature. I think my account will be blessed with a dose of run like god if u transfer me funds lol.

1) Nick Mitchell

2) Who knows, I'm just clickin buttons like the rest of ya.

3) Haha I don't back, I'll be broke fast enough losing the money all by myself:)

more:-

Being a target, good or bad.

Saving money for future/rainy days.

Any thing wrong with PS & FT structures.

Do any studying now, apart from poker.

It gets annoying at times but the hands that get flipped over against me are pretty funny to see to be honest.

I have money put away.

I like em both.

Nah, really over school....figured dropping out the third time was the charm tho.

1. Have you ever read a poker book or signed up for a training site or was it just play alot and talk to friends about hands kind of thing?

2. Have you ever used any form of bankroll management? If so what is it?

3. Whats the best way for a micro player to grind out a roll? Play the multitable SNGs or play the massive field tourneys until you finally bink one?

4. I think you mentioned you use headphones, if thats correct, which ones are they?

5. Is there a specific song you like to use when you start your session for the day?

6. Favorite Kid Cudi Song? (Mine's marijuana and I don't even smoke that ish :) )

7. What do you think of my man Drizzy Drake?

Thanks, nice to see the fact that you really loved the game and didn't give up payed off.

1) I read super system back in high school and I paid for a subscription to BlueFire Poker but I didn't really use it much. Most of my improvement has come from talking with other people.

2) Yea I was using bankroll management if that's what you wanted to call it:) I would take shots in bigger stuff all the time when I was coming up but I still made sure I was grinding midstakes so I didn't go broke.

3) Play the sngs and occassionally take shots in MTTs

4) Bose

5) Taylor Swift anything

6) I like em all

7) Meh Drake is alright but he ain't in my top 5

I stopped reading about 2001 Plymouth Breeze was mentioned.

Do you wanna know what color it is?

Sick job at the 40k final table tonight. Was that a 4 or 5 bet with 8,2o?

Just 5:)

what is a typical day like for JYMaster?

I wake up, take Doogan for a walk and then make myself a bagel (he eats a steak). Then I talk to hot babes on chat roulette for like 3 hours before I get too many tables. Once I start to get a bunch of tables I go to Facebook chatting other hot babes etc. So after I finish chatting them up I go ahead and win the 30quad real quick to make sure people still know I got what it takes to survive in this game. To wind down my session I take Doogan out again and I try to find some time to squeeze a few texts in to some gorg fluzies just to make sure I stay connected.

sry to say but this is the most worthless well i have ever seen...op isnt really serious and its basically just his friends patting his back..

People who dont wanna waste more time shud go read gboros old well.

gonna press that X now.

cheers

The serious questions got serious responses for the most part, and vice versa with the non-serious Q's.

Edited by Jymaster0011
Ask a question or don't write anything at all.