advertisement_alt

just purchased holdem manager...need help

Question

bazeman    0

any tips on using it as far as what you personally use the numbers for...seems like a lot of info at your fingertips so far just trying to find the best way to use it. any advice will help here. thanks.

5 answers to this question

CJAZEL    0

the default setup isn't bad. Stats I found helpful are 3bet% fold to 3bet% 4bet % and then Cbet flop% and Turn%, tho I mostly only use it for mt-sngs. If you can't decide what you like most, you can always just hover your mouse over the box and every stat you could possibly need pops up. That's what I usually do lol

wandigo    0

for my onscreen hud I use

name/hands

vpip/pfr/3b/agg factor

f-3b/f-4b/steal/bbs

the rest you can access just by clicking the stats for further popups, but I take it all with a grain of salt unless there's a decent sample size of hands

scarface_79    0

probably bad time to buy anything for online poker in US lol.

but, anyways im just dumb so i turn those numbers off, i just wanted to keep up with sessions and see how bad stars was rigged mainly.

i will however pay someone to help me use these numbers for plo cashgames, i got 30 days or however long before online blackout to play nosebleeds and retire