Mad_Nervous

Girl Confusion

dated a girl that acted like this, i do not recommend. she was crazy and i assume this girl is too. she will make your life miserable, be friends and next time ur laying in bed with her when shes a little drunk, take advantage.

then post some wowswift pics when she passes out

This thread is kinda interesting. People are acting like the amount of crazy in OP's girl is grounds for instabreakoff. I mean yea she's clearly a little bit attention-whorey and "needs to be needed", but let's be real, that's pretty much 99.99999% of women. So unless you're going to turn gay...or you're one of the insanely lucky few who gets a laid-back girl who's actually laid-back (I think there vast majority of girls that give off that vibe and may even fool some guys into thinking it aren't actually chill as you would think, but there are a few out there def), you're gonna have to deal with some craziness. This is pretty mild too---comparing herself to other girls, trying to get you to compliment her is something that's so standard for girls that I just doubt that this is grounds for ZOMG STAY AWAY posts.

Anyway, OP, as some advice itt has already said...you're gonna have to show her that you care about her. If you have a rep for not really giving a fuck about girls, just saying you care doesn't really prove anything. She clearly thinks you're going to hurt her down the road (you prob will but let's not dwell on that) so you have to do stuff for her, show her that you care about her. Your response to her in the OP is just absurd 'last time I did it you got mad'...so her impression was that you went out to meet girls and you didn't correct that? You don't need to overdo it, but you should've be giving off the vibe that that's what you're doing. Then if that's going well, do a special date thats sorta you guys-oriented, something not cliche, and then ask her out for real.

Or just convince yourself you're an idiot for catching feelings and blow her off. That works too lol, but from your writing itt, you clearly have fallen for her hard.

GL and tell her I think her titties are really fucking awesome.

Edited by FenwayKing
catching feelings, not feels...we all know OP hasn't done that yet HAHA

dont listen to these people telling you to play games.

listen, you got to tell this girl how you feel. but don't do it in person because you'll probably get mad nervous and come off looking like an idiot. write it all down. girls love that shit, love letters and all. pour your heart out and say all those things your heart yearns to say. as for the delivery method, you probably shouldn't just hand it to her, that will be weird. and I don't think you should go to her place and leave it on the doorstep, her roommate or neighbor might find it and try to sabotage your attempts at expressing true love. leave it on her car windshield, no one will mess with it there, and it will be such a nice surprise for her to find.

after its delivered, shave your balls son. tonight's the night.

Edited by Glo4m

Like others have said, just tell her how you feel and see what happens. I'm sure doing that will make you mad nervous, but it's the best way to see where you stand. I'm personally not a huge fan of that kinda BS and would probably just insta-ditch her, but only because if she's pulling this crap now I'd hate to see the kinda shit she'd do once she actually gets "comfortable" with you. Most women try and hide their craziness until the deal is sealed and it's harder to break things off, the fact that she's wearing it on her sleeve already scares me a bit.

Tired as fuck. Got no pussy. Laid together and talked all night. No fucking wonder I promised myself not to pursue relationships. I'm to tired to edit I'll do that shit this afternoon if anyone is even interested anymore.

sounds like your a hopeless cause.

How is it possible to lay in bed with a female and not get pussy? Especially when she's a "little" drunk?

Women sure are prudes nowadays. Unlike my glory days in the 70's when they be droppin panties like da shit was on fiyaaaah.

i don't think shes a prude. he probably could have hit it. he just has no game at all and is scared to pull the trigger. seems like she is dying for him to pull a serious move and he is just too scurrrred.

The best advice in the thread is when you said to grab her by the back of the neck and kiss her. If she likes you it will work. IF she rejects you then stop fucking trying she is just leading you on, to feel good about herself, because girls always like to have someone pursuing them at all times even if they are not interested.

Edited by Guest

i dont think shes prude either. if she aint fucking you shes getting dick from somewhere.. dont be one of those tards that think shes saving herself for you #1.. #2, dont ever admit you layed and held a girl and talked all night if you never fucked her before. that just sounds gay.. #3 fuck telling her your feelings to me thats all gay if you havent ever even got intimate yet. i think you need to get her back in the bed, laying together again, and then just go for the homerun. after that, maybe tell her how you feel, but get pussy first. plus you better not be buying her anything for xmas until you get said pussy

i dont think shes prude either. if she aint fucking you shes getting dick from somewhere.. dont be one of those tards that think shes saving herself for you #1.. #2, dont ever admit you layed and held a girl and talked all night if you never fucked her before. that just sounds gay.. #3 fuck telling her your feelings to me thats all gay if you havent ever even got intimate yet. i think you need to get her back in the bed, laying together again, and then just go for the homerun. after that, maybe tell her how you feel, but get pussy first. plus you better not be buying her anything for xmas until you get said pussy

Very true. I did the "lay and talk all night" thing twice in my life and both times I could've fucked the girls. The first time we were laying in her car (she was massaging me, but I was still very young and scared cuz I was still a virgin at the time). She later told me she wanted to fuck me real bad. Never did fuck her, and kinda glad cuz I wouldn't have wanted her to be my first. The 2nd time was in college. This girl I barely knew let me crash in her hotel room at a school function because I had no bed to sleep on. We shared a bed and just ended up talking all night and became good friends. She later told me when she was drunk that she wished we would've banged just because a rumor was started that we did since we shared the room.

So, I'd say OP was in a safe position to smash.

She is a trainwreck with incredibly low self esteem. She will make your life miserable as a girlfriend, hell, it sounds like she does that job as just a friend. Run, Run for the hills. (After you hit it and motorboat them titties, obv)

this actually sounds like the complete opposite of this type of girl

OP, if you want this chick, look her in the eyes and be serious about how you feel, tell her you know the crap she has given you but you want to prove her wrong. She doesn't seem crazy at all, I didn't read whole thread yet. Her worries are standard for a chick.

I'm about to pass out but please I beg of you. Stop the madness.

You only talk about your feelings with a girl who you are banging/have banged.

Never discuss feelings with a girl you haven't flag planted. It complicates things, then you get stuck in this nebulous will they/wont they dynamic like its a fucking sitcom. If there's a girl you like who you think likes you, go for a kiss, grab her ass, flick her ear like it's 2nd grade, do anything physical, limit the emotional.

This thread is kinda interesting. People are acting like the amount of crazy in OP's girl is grounds for instabreakoff. I mean yea she's clearly a little bit attention-whorey and "needs to be needed", but let's be real, that's pretty much 99.99999% of women. So unless you're going to turn gay...or you're one of the insanely lucky few who gets a laid-back girl who's actually laid-back (I think there vast majority of girls that give off that vibe and may even fool some guys into thinking it aren't actually chill as you would think, but there are a few out there def), you're gonna have to deal with some craziness. This is pretty mild too---comparing herself to other girls, trying to get you to compliment her is something that's so standard for girls that I just doubt that this is grounds for ZOMG STAY AWAY posts.

Anyway, OP, as some advice itt has already said...you're gonna have to show her that you care about her. If you have a rep for not really giving a fuck about girls, just saying you care doesn't really prove anything. She clearly thinks you're going to hurt her down the road (you prob will but let's not dwell on that) so you have to do stuff for her, show her that you care about her. Your response to her in the OP is just absurd 'last time I did it you got mad'...so her impression was that you went out to meet girls and you didn't correct that? You don't need to overdo it, but you should've be giving off the vibe that that's what you're doing. Then if that's going well, do a special date thats sorta you guys-oriented, something not cliche, and then ask her out for real.

Or just convince yourself you're an idiot for catching feelings and blow her off. That works too lol, but from your writing itt, you clearly have fallen for her hard.

GL and tell her I think her titties are really fucking awesome.

thank fucking god someone who actually knows what he's talkin about (there was 1 or 2 others with good advice)..

Well god damn. I'm gona have to leave you all hanging until I get off work tonight because I slept in way to late. I have to get ready to go in now. Some great advice and some funny ass shit itt. TY for delivering OT. I promise I will come home after work and do my part before I go out.

OP, even though you have been a douche to me in the past ( beer chug/ beatbox hate), I will give you some advice. From what it sounds like, you are coming off as way too needy which will make any girl ( or guy for that matter) want to back off. You don't need to try to act like a hard ass to win her over, or go to the other extreme and throw yourself at her. Act like you care about something, just don't seem so desperate. If you keep doing things like picking her up when she has been drinking ( probably out having fun with other possible dudes) then you will end up in the dreaded friend zone. It seems like this girl is just testing you to see how much bullshit you are going to put up with. Give her something to work for, don't put it all out at once, women like the chase just as much as men do. GL.

P.S. all bicthes are some sort of crazy you just need to find out which kind of crazy is the one you want to deal with.

Edited by Guest

I am OP's roomate and I'm gonna add a few things to this thread that he has left out (not necessarily on purpose). This girl probably texts him at least 65 times a day (not exagerrating) and he responds every single time. I agree with the posters who said that she has low self esteem. It certainly seems like that's the case and she texts him so much because she knows that he will text back every time. She has come over to hang out with him several times when I'm not there and everytime I ask him the next day how it went, he says "Meh, I'm giving up. It's just not gonna happen. I think she likes me just as a friend."

The stuff that she writes him in these text messages makes it pretty clear that she wants to be more than friends. If not, then she is really leading him on! For example, they work together at a restaurant (he forgot to tell you this as well) and sometimes if she is working and he is not, she will text him "I miss you...I wish you were here" to which he usually responds "I miss you too." So I guess what I'm saying is, if she is leading him on (which I don't think is the case) he is falling right into it and allowing her to do so. Also, like many OTers have suggested ITT, I have told him a bunch of times to just make a fuckin move one of these nights! What's the worst that could happen? She only knows about his "rep of not caring about girls" because of what he has told her. He was being honest when he did so, and is being honest when he tells her that he cares about and wants to be with her. BTW I'm not lying or hating in any way and he will confirm that.

Edited by RATE615