ITT we predict 2011 breakout players

Question

Goldenad    0

following in the tradition of this thread (which had lots of pretty good predictions including gags, doubledave, subiime, fatsofat, bboy, czar etc)...

who you got in 2011?

rather than predict people are going to blow up in HSMTTs, im going to go with people i actually know who are pretty solid up and coming midstakes guys:

fenwayking (aka shane gamble)

pinishe45

both will have their first five figure scores before march and will be much more well known by the end of the year

wuggles p5s?

apology7    0

what about a "who ran above expectation in 2010 and will suck terribly in 2011?" thread? hater /drama threads are always more exciting than all of this nut-huggin'

what about a "who ran above expectation in 2010 and will suck terribly in 2011?" thread? hater /drama threads are always more exciting than all of this nut-huggin'

!!!!!!!!!! ya

NarcoCop    0

Doubt Mike can really break up, considering the fucker's volume. Unless he quits being a slacker obv...

Tough to put in sick volume with a full time job and a 7 month old baby that means the world to me. Slacker is not the right word to use here. If anything i am far from that. Every second i have of free time i put into poker.

LOCK OF THE YEAR!

Thank you sir. Your not shabby urself. Matter of fact a sicko. If this guy ^^^ plays more volume he will destroy.

Chrspy2005 and Narcocop

TYTY wish u all the luck in 2011

Tough to put in sick volume with a full time job and a 7 month old baby that means the world to me. Slacker is not the right word to use here. If anything i am far from that. Every second i have of free time i put into poker.

Ruh Roh! Looks like we have a lover's quarrel!

Sorry if the post rubbed you the wrong way, nothing further from my intention, I was joking with my comment man. You know I <3 you.

NarcoCop    0

Supra1988T, Nate Avenson, Pokerplayer08, Supream Dream, (guy plays SiCK volume) would like to see Narco Cop play more MTTs but I know he's more of a cash grinder and works full time.

Dane 2011 is ur year sir. It seems as u make rail calls every other day. Keep it up.

Ruh Roh! Looks like we have a lover's quarrel!

No quarrel just stating facts

Sorry if the post rubbed you the wrong way, nothing further from my intention, I was joking with my comment man. You know I <3 you.

Not upset at all. always respect my coach

bcforrest    0

Jean Grae and The Lag Rat will finally hit their breakout scores

As for mid stakes players to breakout: Super Plaaayer and Black Berry Jam

edit: and mattvegaspwn/Elsarelli

Fuck you are a such a tool

siola    0

I'm not even defending T L R as much as I just have to make sure you know you are a huge clown. STFU unless you have some kind of results to back your noise. stay angry at life tho ftw.

he is a pretty big tool tho

LeonP    0

top 10s for next yr

Marroca5/Muribe

Sixthsense19 - already crushing so fing hard

Turko_man/Machinguer

but according to himself apowers1968 is the best... i loled

You vs me 2011? I barely put in volume and think alot of people will bet my side u tool... whats it like to grind your life away and not even be ranked s someone who plays 4 days a week and <50 tournies a week? keep hating buddy and please accept you c*** sucking brit?

siola    0

You vs me 2011? I barely put in volume and think alot of people will bet my side u tool... whats it like to grind your life away and not even be ranked s someone who plays 4 days a week and <50 tournies a week? keep hating buddy and please accept you c*** sucking brit?

gogogogo- finally

LeonP    0

who the hell does he think he is calling me out... look at all the dazzling responses he got to it too... ALOT of ppl LOL'd with u buddy