advertisement_alt
BeL0WaB0Ve

All right FTP Doug, I'm ready for a new 6pm est tournament on ftp on sundays...

Question

You guys moved the 750k up an hour to 5pm, great move but now we have a little void every Sunday at 6pm. Here's my idea....

1k knockout, 800 to prize pool, 200 for knockout

6,000 chips with antes from the start (optional) with the blind structure like the ftops 2k 2-day tourney and the blind length level like the monday 1k (12min to start escalating to 15 and eventually 20 min)

400k guarantee should be easily attainable, but I would understand a more conservative guarantee to start like 300k

Let's do this!!!!!!

BeL0W

23 answers to this question

not just sundays, they need an mtt there every night. its either $10 daily doubles or 100r and 1ks or $500 on friday. If you dont play either one of those levels, which are on both sides of the extremes as far as buyin, then you just play nothing from 8pm until the 930 fifty fifty. Not sayin they cant add the 1k on tuesday as a high stakes mtt, but they need to also add something between the buyin of $10 and 100r/1k/$500...something like a $109 $50k guarantee...

There should be a new post about how little attention and help we have gotten from FTP Doug...

I mean there have been some serious issues lately and this guy's responses are seldom in comparison to the the support staff from other sites, UB, Cake, Carbon, etc.

You are one of the top 2 poker sites...act like it.

I set the over/under at 50 hours for a response...prob. givin' him too much credit.

Edited by potbillder

cosign....i wouldn't mind seeing any decent tournament added cuz this void tilts me every sunday....i wouldn't mind seeing a 300 300k, 400 dollar 400k gtd, or a 500 500k gtd put in this timeslot...with the preference for the 500 obv. I guess I'd go for a 1k here too, even tho sunday buyins are already pretty crazy...point is tho, Full Tilt..do the right thing and put a tournament here...and no offense to rush players, but plz don't add any more rush tournaments on sundays...how in the world do you expect us to play them and 15 other tables at the same time...

JD

I can't see them doing a 1k since it'll likely kill some part of the field from the 1k Monday, esp considering it being back to back days of 1ks. Obv wouldn't mind it though, sigh, couldn't think of a good alternative.

I guess the turbo freezeout would fit it pretty well since the only turbos over $100 bi they have are the 100 cashout which is a huge fail and the 100r turbo, so a $200 or $300 turbo would make sense.

Edited by ahustla16

Cosign obv, but...

even if they aren't going to add another nice major, why can't they beef up the later afternoon sunday schedule with some turbos or some other mid-high stakes ^3's or rebuys. I mean, throw in a 216/109 turbo at 6PM EST, then a nice 50r or 75c/75q or something new at 6:30PM EST before the next hour pops off. Maybe throw in an extra hyper turbo, like a 315/210/105hyper like PS 215 hyper to end the sunday, at 8:15 or 8:45PM EST.