dpitts06

Chris Oliver vs Harry Kaczka (PCA Main)

Question

decent life heater the kid has...but like buttsauce once said "tournament poker rewards aggression"

gl JBTTTTTTT, long overdue for a massive live score bruceee

I doubt I coined that phrase but whatever. GO Bergman tho!!!!!

Have no idea why anyone would hate on Daize. Sat at a table adjacent to him. Got to watch him play a lot. Its definitely absurd, but there are more than 1 ways to skin a cat. I would crossbook him vs anybody who posted in this thread fwiw.

Kids sickkk.....lol @ all the haters and people thinking he bad cuz his opponent woke up to AK...and obv he gonna snap AK....why does that matter

yea this.

Not Daize related and I've never heard of any of these players but this hand is sick...

Martin van Gelder was all in for a total of 232,000 while Alexis Fourcade was in for his last 95,000. Ilan Rouah had both covered and the cards were turned up:

Rouah: as.gifqc.gif

Fourcade: js.gifjh.gif

Van Gelder: da.gifkd.gif

The flop came down qd.gifqh.gif9c.gif and Rouah jumped out to a huge lead. Fourcade would now need a jack or running straight cards while van Gelder needed even more help. The 10d.gif on the turn made things a little more interesting but it was the 8d.gif on the river that gave van Gelder a flush and silenced the table in disbelief. Fourcade was eliminated on the hand while van Gelder tripled to around 750,000.

Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/2011-pokerstars-caribbean-adventure/main-event/

I would crossbook him vs anybody who posted in this thread fwiw...

Probably have to take you up on this.

For the record I wasn't "hating" on anyone - if I thought I was 'hating' every time I look at someone play a hand and think it's either bizarre or terrible, then I've probably 'hated on' myself like 5 times in the last week. We all get carried away sometimes...

But yeah I'd definitely be down to try to work out a crossbook, though it'll be hard to coordinate. I'll hit you up later this week.

Edited by AJKHoosier1
Probably have to take you up on this.

For the record I wasn't "hating" on anyone - if I thought I was 'hating' every time I look at someone play a hand and think it's either bizarre or terrible, then I've probably 'hated on' myself like 5 times in the last week.

But yeah I'd definitely be down to try to work out a crossbook, though it'll be hard to coordinate. I'll hit you up later this week.

ok, hit me up.

however, i know chris isnt planning on grinding much online and im sure his motivation would be even less if he goes deep/wins this.

still, we can prob work something out.

its better than subiime's monkey shove imo

doubt you can compare the two...sub and duhammel were playin together for like 17 hours and it was 3 handed...lot more dynamic in that hand then this one if I had to make an assumption. This hand looks a lot worse then it really is, anyone not there and playing at that table can't really make a judgement to say whether it was solid or not solid. Regardless gl being able to have the moxy to 6b 7 hi in a live 10k deep seems pretty fuckin HOF to me. GL Daize/JBT

doubt you can compare the two...sub and duhammel were playin together for like 17 hours and it was 3 handed...lot more dynamic in that hand then this one if I had to make an assumption. This hand looks a lot worse then it really is, anyone not there and playing at that table can't really make a judgement to say whether it was solid or not solid. Regardless gl being able to have the moxy to 6b 7 hi in a live 10k deep seems pretty fuckin HOF to me. GL Daize/JBT

fair enough...kids a sicko no doubt