Mid: pghfan987, rh300487

Low: icudonk, bobbouf111, s1nnr

Team 6 -

Mid: telks, maxxscam

Low: flippa42, jtj03, iamthedeck ftw

Team 7 -

Mid: Donut604, fly44

Low: MakeMeMaster, YanniYankievich, Savepluto9

The $109 second chances count as a rebuy. So you mid guys, these will not count towards standings. 20 scores per person.

Prizepool:

$7,000 goes to Mid Tier Team winner(s) so $3500 each.

$700 goes to Mid Tier Individual winner

$2100 goes to Low Tier Team winner(s) so $700 each.

$300 goes to Low Tier Individual winner

$120 goes to Low Tier Individual runner-up

Gl guys, thanks for making this go so smoothly. :)

--

Admin Edit with more info...

the buy ins for low are

up to 50$ freezeouts and multi entries

up to 20$ rebuys

up to 20$ cubes

the buy ins for mid are

up to 640$ freezeouts and multi enrties

up to 55$ rebuys

up to 55$ cubes

Edited by RNoMProG1
mispelling

would anyone be interested in doing the scoring possibly? i cant get ahold of nat over the last few days and dont really wanna do it by hand. ill pay someone if possible...

n yes this mean scoring might be delayed a day or 2 till i get it figured out

would anyone be interested in doing the scoring possibly? i cant get ahold of nat over the last few days and dont really wanna do it by hand. ill pay someone if possible...

n yes this mean scoring might be delayed a day or 2 till i get it figured out

We will be doing it, I got your PM. It's just that programmers don't work over the weekends and we're still cleaning up a bunch of things from the new post page issues. The contest page will be up pretty soon.

We will be doing it, I got your PM. It's just that programmers don't work over the weekends and we're still cleaning up a bunch of things from the new post page issues. The contest page will be up pretty soon.

o alright awesome man, thanks a ton. figured u were just busy with all the stuff going on.

thanks again

Is there any connection between the low and mid players on each team? Like what rooting interest do they have? It seems like the scoring and prizes are completely separate. We're trying to figure out the scoring page setup now and it doesn't seem like we have any reason to connect them.

Is there any connection between the low and mid players on each team? Like what rooting interest do they have? It seems like the scoring and prizes are completely separate. We're trying to figure out the scoring page setup now and it doesn't seem like we have any reason to connect them.

I think that the average score between all 5 players on your team (mid and low both) is what your team score comes out to. Whichever team has the highest average score using both the mid and low tier scores wins; then the mid tier players from that team claim the mid prize-pool and the low players claim the low prize-pool.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think that is how it works; it does matter for the mid guys that the low guys do well, and vice versa.

I think that the average score between all 5 players on your team (mid and low both) is what your team score comes out to. Whichever team has the highest average score using both the mid and low tier scores wins; then the mid tier players from that team claim the mid prize-pool and the low players claim the low prize-pool.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think that is how it works; it does matter for the mid guys that the low guys do well, and vice versa.

Hi

For previous team contests we usually use the sum of all the scores to sort the teams as we display them in the contest page, instead of the average.

Please confirm if we need to change that calculation to use the average on this specific contest.