Full Tilt randomly taking money out of people's bank accounts. fraud charges by PMI

SoSssick    0

full tilt and their processors are taking unauthorized amounts from peoples checking accounts. the charge shows up as PMI 8888758035

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-views-gossip/pmi-8888758035-a-969245/

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-888-875-8035/2

gl to those who have been fasely charged. make sure full tilt doesn't bleed money from you. i e-mailed them and they haven't answered and since this is urgent in my opinion i'm disputing it.

SoSssick    0

well full tilt has given our bank info to processors not trust worthy...you should click on the links and see how other ppl besides me r having this problem

all you doubters just dont care unless it happens to you...but me posting on p5s isn't gonna help me...just warning ppl to check their bank statment for a PMI 8888758035 charge on the 28th as it happen to ppl all on the same date.

Same thing happened to me for $300 on the 28th as well, i disputed it with my bank, put a stop payment on it and all future transactions, sent Full Tilt an email to verify it was them (still no response, been 3 days) called the phone number, and i was forwarded to a mailbox. Seems shady

just-jOHnny    0

prolly "fees" for accepting those 1st time direct check deposit instant $ match bonuses that use to pop up non stop...

baaaa! baaaaaaaaaaaaa!

*That "tweet this" ^ button is so made for threads like these...

Edited by just-jOHnny

Just got a hold of someone from PMI, they are a former payment processor for Full Tilt. Apparently there was an error in their system that caused all these unauthorized charges. Representative said the transactions will be reversed within 3 business days.

RedIceRap    0

yikes... scary. good thing i havent deposited on full tilt in a long time. hope you get this straightened out OP and all those who have been full tilted

yet another reason why stars >>>>>> ftp

This. The more I hear about FT, the more I'm happy that I don't play there/don't like their Software/Tourneys/Support/annoying E-Mails which tell me to deposit fast and that they miss me and shit.... so weak... really

UB is weak too. Depositing works without any problems, but when I realised that I miss many hands there while playing on Stars and UB at the same time because of the table layout (I know that's my problem, not theirs) and wanted to cash out everything and don't play there anymore at all, they said I have to send him my ID copy because of "Know our customers program" or shit... come on, those are all reasons why Stars > everything.

GL on getting the money back man!

Unreal03    0

this site is just as bad a AP, scams its customers and people are like

"they make millions why would they steal money"

BECAUSE THEY WANT MORE MONEY LOL!

YOMAXX    0

why would they steal when they make hundreds of millions a year

I don't want to be a dik, but this has to be the most overused phrase ever when it comes to people defending the integrity of offshore poker sites, that are in the business of making money.

Did it ever occur to you "why would they not steal"

Multi Billion dollar corporations have stolen from innocent people so many times, they had millions/billions, why would they steal? GREED! And feeling like they are invincible... This is just one example.

Why is there inside trading in the stock market, when these people already make, as you say, "millions of dollars a year" Once again GREED! They want to make even more "millions/billions"

Those are just some examples... I can't say that full tilt or any other poker site is legit or not, I can voice my opinion that people in this world (especially a corporate world) are extremely greedy and money hungry, more so than ever in this volatile economy.

End rant, just tired of people defending someone or something because it/they make millions of dollars...

s1nnr    26

seems fishy to me that both people that saying they got scammed have 5 or less posts and joined the same day...

what angle could they be trying right now?

this site is just as bad a AP, scams its customers and people are like

"they make millions why would they steal money"

BECAUSE THEY WANT MORE MONEY LOL!

http://www.pocketfives.com/f12/lol-full-tilt-617125/

SoSssick    0

anyone get money back yet...i didn't...can we make full tilt pay us back or is this us vs their ex payment processor??? sooo rediculous. where FTP doug or whoever

Just got a hold of someone from PMI, they are a former payment processor for Full Tilt. Apparently there was an error in their system that caused all these unauthorized charges. Representative said the transactions will be reversed within 3 business days.

sooo error makes them not criminals...great...never seen an error like this in my life...and where the heck is my $

SoSssick    0

Got my money refunded back to my checking acct today

thats good news...do people have to contact them or do they just get free money from ppl that don't notice

I got charged $200 on January 28, 2011. This is what I got from my bank transaction: PMI 8888758035 PPD ID: 1800361628

I already contacted Fulltilt. Please keep me inform on what to do to get my money back. What can I do to prevent this from happening again in the future?

norv    64

after reading the latest newsletter from poker daily people maybe placing to much profit in their basket - whilst it is a private company out of ireland they still need to disclose certain figures, and it would seem as though they are not quite as rich as you might think - 2009 - 8m euro profit - down 26% from the year before - now you can understand why they have rush and ME tournies - they really do need the money!

"In statements only recently filed with Ireland’s government, Pocket Kings’ pre-tax profits declined by 26% from €8.0 million to €5.9 million in April 2009. Its gross profit fell 5% from €47.1 million to €44.7 million. These numbers give a glimmer into Full Tilt Poker’s financial situation, as the company is a private entity and not traded on any financial exchange; as such, it does not file public financial statements."

nuff said - there really is only one site you should have your money on - shrug

Edited by norv

DONKWOOD    299

hey guys, I just got $25 taken out of my account and its listed as PMI with the numbers after it. I did some looking around on this site but didnt see anything definitive. Anyone having luck with getting their money back and preventing this from happening? Thanks~

jabathenuts    0

PMI 8888758035 withdrew funds out of my checking on the same two days as everyone else in this post. I have been calling the phone number and finally today I spoke with a woman who said that I would be refunded by tomorrow. We'll see. Either way, I agree with the majority that this is BS and FT should be stepping up to the plate. The only remedy to avoid future BS withdraws by PMI is to close your checking account, and boy what a pain! Then how will FT, or whatever 3P BS Processor, get their money that everyone has been depositing since November of last year? Yikes, what a mess. I went from playing 40+ hours per week to now zero; what to do with my time. I guess I'll just rant on some chat room. I'll post whether or not I am refunded by PMI.

KriswithaK    0

Just got off the phone with [bank name removed], they will be removing the PMI charges from my account.

PMI [tel # removed] is a phone number [tel # removed], but it just rings and rings.

Best way to get your $ back, call your bank. Goodluck all you losers who still play at FTP!

Edited by wackyJaxon

kevin22    0

Whoever says they are putting the money back in the accounts is lying..they took 200.00 out of my account last month and 200.00 the other day. I tried calling pmi, they would not answer their phones. I went to my bank, chase, they were very helpful, credited my account. I had to close that one and open up a new one with them. Good luck to all the is having problems with this and FULL TILT IS NO HELP. BY NOT HELPING THIER CUSTOMERS AND SENDING AUTOMATED MESSAGES MEANS THEY ARE JUST AS MUCH FAULT AS THE PROCESSEORS THEY HIRE!!!!