Comandr_Cool ships over 100k in Chad Brown Tourney!

Question

neuby    0

5k tourney in Jacksonville did not have the turnout they wanted but Cory made the most of it and beats out ChadBrownPro HU in his very own tourney for over 100k! Was long overdue for a live shippage. Congrats congrats!

Edited by neuby

uga7211    0

was he wearing a hoodie?

negative.. looked like he needed a shower imo :D

bink. congrats mang! but the ak hand.. f;gkjdfs'gdfg;dgsk .. Im sure you loved that turn :D gotta get lucky to win tho.. tough spot.. questioned whether you could ever find a fold in that spot but na.. just std cooler and got lucky.. nh gg etc.. props tho.. keep it up!

shaundeeb    0

im with the other sean beating my kqo aipf with such a small pair seemed unfair you played really well never got much momentum cuz of you.

iCONoFpOKER    0

pretty awesome u beat chadbrownPRO, congrats

jax shouldn't of had a 5k tho, to big a jump imo from the 1500 they had last august

i was told by a lot of people that chadbrown wanted it to be 5K no less or he wouldnt comeback

4Aces1King1    0

still waiting on answer to this, was really just a quick question, so he should be able to answer it easily.

and congrats, quite the sick win

~Jesse

The question was answered, the answer was no.

uga7211    0

im with the other sean beating my kqo aipf with such a small pair seemed unfair you played really well never got much momentum cuz of you.

deeb i remember asking you about o shea's call with the 99s in the big.. you saying that was the bottom of his calling range.. but your essestially still playing aqs+ the same correct?

we got em guys, ty all. i won a fucking live tournament lol dtr. doubt that will ever happen for me again. jk im the fkn best.

bout to be walking around jax airport with a giant fake check, wish me luck.

edit: no hoodie was worn, this was on tv, and this is a business.

Edited by comandr_cool
its a fkn business kids.