kavindaaa

For what (somehow) poker related reason(s) do you smoke weed?

duhhhhhhh WINNNNNNNNINGGGGG!!!

right.... enuf with the herb n poker posts.... lets up the ante-.... stu unger style.... Who does narcotics and plays poker... and how does it positively or negatively affect your game? and do you find that you run better on uppers or downerz...or is ther a median sumwher for optimal results? lolz

For those 3+day grind sessions I just go straight for the Meth and float a boat. Sometimes on the 4th or 5th day the hallucinations can make you see cards that aren't there but thats the fun part

1. People still smoke brown town?

2. Blunts are awesome and fun, and yes headies are meant to be tasted, but if you have enough of em and wanna get blitzzzzed why the f not throw it an a blunt?

3. You sound like a weed nazi. But fuck schwag>mids>beisters. zzzzzzzz

I'm probably one of the biggest pot snobs you will find. My glass collection is worth more than some cars.

Edited by otang4prez

I smoked bud for probably 8 years. The last 2-3 years I was probably smoking it more days then I wasnt if not every day. Wasted a ton of money imo. Im 4 months clean and know for a fact im thinking way more clearly about poker/life. Yeah it first it was tough to deal with the tilt factor and getting bored, but you get used to it. There are a few things you can do to help with that ie yoga, mediation.

It is really ironic and probably some what hypocritical for me to be making this post as im sure a lot of people will read this and laugh at how my mind set has changed. Ive smoked with a lot of p5ers/poker players and most will tell u how adamant I was about smoking and playing.

So given that ive done both sides maybe one not enough yet. I think smoking is fine clearly but to be dependent on it and to think you need it to play is ludicrous. That is all.

there are plenty of threads on this dude

some people will say it helps them.

some people will say they used to all the time and now they don't and will never go back.

some people will say that they just eat healthy and work out instead of smoke.

some people will tell you not to post threads like this on a poker forum for the loss of credibility thing.

some people will say "oooh shiiiit man meee tooo i'm gettin daize on this dank shit riiiight now"

well put imo

Ive only smoked when ive grinded. Smoked 4 times while playin sounds like a brag but not kiddin, 2nd in the 11 250k, 2nd in the 11r, 198th in the mill and then nothin on the last 1. I cant smoke because makes me feel like shit so only do it 1 time every 5-6months.

Smoking and playing is fine but smoking too much in general is bad..... I smoke and play regularly, I've noticed when I'm smoking I play less hands but don't think it has any big impact on results on a day to day basis whatever about the long term effects of tokin it up in general, it's certainly not helpful when trying to calculate and weight a guys range it on a river then compare it to pot..... odds..... fuk man this is hard whered that reefer go oh shit timebank ran out and I missed KK in the mill.....

i wonder how many actually smoke "dank" and how many smoke that BS. its amazing that with all the money in poker that you see shitty weed and shitty china glass being used by these "ballers". FYI a $300 china bong is not baller. Blunts are only good for BS weed that you need to hide the nasty taste. good green is meant to be tasted. that shitty weed most people smoke will bring them down making them feel lazy and not sharp. smoke dank stay laser sharp

IDK dude.. I have smoked for about 11 years (few minor breaks now and then).. Smoked out of about anything you can think of and using any method to ingest that I have heard of.. Smoked the best of the best, and the shittiest of the shitty.. I have a volcano, lung, and 3 foot triple perc.. I have gotta say through all of that that my favorite way to smoke is through blunts.. It's horrible if you are trying to conserve or get the best taste out of it, but... The blunt high is far and away the best.. But to each his own.

On topic, I think it is personal preference.. as is smoking in general.. If you need a reason to do it then id say skip it and play your best sober. If you enjoy being high then it will probably help you more than hurt.. If you notice you are sucking and making baked mistakes or your results are lacking, then dont smoke when u play, wait until you are done.. There isn't really a way to justify it in my opinion.

For me, I have an addictive personality that I can't fade, and I feel weed is much better than cigarrettes, alcohol, oc, and crack cocaine. I have been trying to find a way to quit but I love getting high (love hate relationship).. so I'm kind of stuck smoking because of my own addictive demons.

IDK dude.. I have smoked for about 11 years (few minor breaks now and then).. Smoked out of about anything you can think of and using any method to ingest that I have heard of.. Smoked the best of the best, and the shittiest of the shitty.. I have a volcano, lung, and 3 foot triple perc.. I have gotta say through all of that that my favorite way to smoke is through blunts.. It's horrible if you are trying to conserve or get the best taste out of it, but... The blunt high is far and away the best.. But to each his own.

I knew I fucked with you for a reason!

and horrible rebump or foreal consolidated thread now haha?

i wonder how many actually smoke "dank" and how many smoke that BS. its amazing that with all the money in poker that you see shitty weed and shitty china glass being used by these "ballers". FYI a $300 china bong is not baller. Blunts are only good for BS weed that you need to hide the nasty taste. good green is meant to be tasted. that shitty weed most people smoke will bring them down making them feel lazy and not sharp. smoke dank stay laser sharp

ur probably that person that thinks u smoke the leaves instead of buds, the better the dank the more comatose state u will be in..but its more of a balance between the sativa/indica that'll determine