advertisement_alt
hooraybeer10

Believer82

Question

Thx op ya It's been pretty ruff but what can ya do just gotta hang in there and try and play better. I'll hit that big one soon ; )

and matt what did you say hi Believer for? you think I was op? lol he has 117 posts. sad you think I'm that big a loser I would make a post about myself on another name. fml haha

its a joke brah

Thx op ya It's been pretty ruff but what can ya do just gotta hang in there and try and play better. I'll hit that big one soon ; )

Lol.

So cashing $162k for 77k+ profit on ftp, and $152k for 84k profit on stars, for a respectible 161k of profit IN JUST 2011 ISN'T BIG?

@ This rate he is on pace for 1.9mill cashes & and 996k of profit for the year & a nice roi of 53%

Lol @ 'It's been pretty ruff' & double lol @ 'just gotta hang in there and try and play better'

Are you kidding me? U are a sicko man. (Obv a big time brag for you)

*But he is still due.. I mean his scores are pretty terrible imo.. Must be rough =)

Edited by slow_rollin78