UB Wont Let me Withdraw Funds!!!!

RaizeeDaisy    0

Security: Thank you for contacting the Security Support Departmentnt. My name is Ian. How may I help you?

HANNAH RAWLINGS: Have I played enough on my account to be able to withdraw funds?

Security: please allow me a few minutes to check your account

HANNAH RAWLINGS: Thank you very much

Security: Can I have the answer to your security question please?

Security: What is your favorite pet's name?

HANNAH RAWLINGS: *****#*#*#*#**

Security: thank you

Security: According to your account records you received the amount of $6.500 in transfer

Security: according to our contidions customers are not allowed to request a withdrawal over a transfer

HANNAH RAWLINGS: but ive put most of that money in play, that does not make sense to me.

Security: withdrawing money from transfers is not allowed

Security: you can withdraw winnings but not the money received

HANNAH RAWLINGS: so basically, your telling me that my account will always hold an account balance of (+$6500), and I will only be able to withdraw money from my account if it is above $6500?

Security: that is correct

HANNAH RAWLINGS: Even if I was ever to deposit more than that amount over a time span?

Security: in that case I would recomend you to get in touch with our Poker Security Department

Security: you can contact them at 1-888-200-2933 or via email to pokersecurity@ub.com

This was a 12 minute conversation I had with UB.

Basically if someone is staked on UB and ships the money back to their staker before they withdraw what they want of their winnings, they cant withdraw unless they reach the maximum amount of money that has been in their account. Even then, they have to get in the positive. Feel free to post? Idk what to say. Lol

Edited by RaizeeDaisy

njw11    0

I would remove my pet's name from the thread if I were you. Just sayin...

Bax

as would I.

and dont think ive ever deposited on ub so this cant be true. in my dealing with ub they dont explain things the best way and are unsure about some of their policy's. try to talk with another member of security

RedIceRap    0

GL and HF on UB! Your no. 3 Poker Website. Play with the Semi-Pros.

oh and i remember when i played there recently for the first time. deposited 1,1k for the max bonus and realised after one day that the tourneys there are a big joke. wanted to cash out and never play there again, they didnt let cause of "know ur customer" or shit, had to send them a copy of my id and get a bank statement an shit.. they def hate making friends with players

Edited by RedIceRap

spectrefax    0

transfer it to your backer, have him withdraw and send you the funds via another method?

its a security precaution, but idk maybe they'll wave it when you talk to the poker security department

According to the conversation, this wouldn't work. Once he transfers the funds to another player (even back to his backer) that money is forever locked in limbo as the backer shouldnt be able to pull out transfered funds either.

Kugr84    0

Its the same as on FT or Stars, you have to play and earn a certain number of points before they let you cash out any transfers. It's to help prevent money laundering.

R_Webb18    0

ill tell you what have to do since i just did it the other day. you got to play with 40% so 6500 * .4 = 2600 after you do that you can cash out. i did it playin hu sngs

Its the same as on FT or Stars, you have to play and earn a certain number of points before they let you cash out any transfers. It's to help prevent money laundering.

this is true about stars but not FT, at least not for amounts of ~5k or less. FT doesnt seem to monitor their transactions with anywhere near the scrutiny of stars.

but ya OP its for the prevention of money laundering, they aren't going out of their way just to screw you over. just play a little and show that you have the intention of playing on their site and they'll let you cash out eventually.

Ocanobeer    0

I had the same problem there as well, it's their "updated security procedure." For some weird reason the're worried about fraud, it would be a shame for the customer to get one up on them for once. There to busy worried about filling there own pockets and it's just another way for them to keep your money on their site.

Ocanobeer    0

They will only let you withdraw up to as much as you have profited on the site, pretty silly considering anyone wants to say chop the 200k and can't cash out becuase they haven't profited enough.

SusieQue    0

It isn't a matter of profit on the site as a whole. You are misinformed. If you chop the 200k it is considered "winnings" because you won it. You are not allowed to withdraw transferred funds because it is looked at as money laundering.

Sunesona    0

I had the same problem there as well, it's their "updated security procedure." For some weird reason the're worried about fraud, it would be a shame for the customer to get one up on them for once. There to busy worried about filling there own pockets and it's just another way for them to keep your money on their site.

Agreed

It isn't a matter of profit on the site as a whole. You are misinformed. If you chop the 200k it is considered "winnings" because you won it. You are not allowed to withdraw transferred funds because it is looked at as money laundering.

If you read the convo, it says that the account will always hold a +6500 account balance as far as cashing out goes. So if she was trying to cashout 7500 she could only cashout anything above 6500.

Edited by Sunesona

NG3434    0

Why is this on your profile

• UB.com (Cereus)RaiseeDaisy($0.00)

but it says Hannah Rawlings? Do you have two accounts?

also raizedaisy is the name you posted in the site to site transfer thread... do you have three accounts?

according to sharkscope raizedaisy doesnt exist or hasnt played a game. Seems weird to me. I'm sure UB knows something we dont

Edited by NG3434

RaizeeDaisy    0

Why is this on your profile

• UB.com (Cereus)RaiseeDaisy($0.00)

but it says Hannah Rawlings? Do you have two accounts?

also raizedaisy is the name you posted in the site to site transfer thread... do you have three accounts?

according to sharkscope raizedaisy doesnt exist or hasnt played a game. Seems weird to me. I'm sure UB knows something we dont

These were both typos actually, you can actually even check with Mods to see when I added my UB name to my profile. I believe I didnt even add it until I posted on the site-to-site thread.

1 NAME ON ALL SITES-

RAIZEEDAISY

Just to say on my own behalf, why would I add a diff UB name at any point that was close to the time I posted in the site to site.

Another point, could someone check to even see if a "RaiseeDaisy" or "RaizeDaisy" are active on that site or have ever been active...cuz I almost bet a hundy on it.

NG3434    0

ok so you have 3300 on Ub according to the transfer thread, but 6500 was transferred into your account according to the op.. you are only down $53 according to sharkscope so where did the other 3200 go? You mustve made too many transfers or something. Sorry it just all seems fishy

Edited by NG3434

Sunesona    0

ok so you have 3300 on Ub according to the transfer thread, but 6500 was transferred into your account according to the op.. you are only down $53 according to sharkscope so where did the other 3200 go? You mustve made too many transfers or something. Sorry it just all seems fishy

Idc what you say, seems like a misunderstanding to me. Lol. Its my GF, I know she doesnt multi-account.

Edited by Sunesona

Sunesona    0

If you don't win the money they willnot let you cash it out, bottom line. Been there and done it!

A point I am trying to get across is, what if someone is staked on that site...and hasnt ever deposited?

R_Webb18    0

ill tell you what have to do since i just did it the other day. you got to play with 40% so 6500 * .4 = 2600 after you do that you can cash out. i did it playin hu sngs

read

Ocanobeer    0

You have to make a deposit there before you can cash out. Aas for the rest maybe Adrienne or john can clear the air. I am sure I was told I could only cash out what I have won there.

IsaacN3wt0n    0

No, he couldve lost the extra 3200 in cash games. thhey r not track by sharkscope, so he mighta gone for the points or a quick double up.

if yu havent ever deposited n recieve transfer, YOU CANNOT WITHDRAW... u must play, win, accumulate points n prove to be a real poker playing human being.