advertisement_alt
Grip

$100 march madness brackets

up to 3 entries per person, 100 each

send $ to grippolio (frog a) on ftp or gripdsnutz on stars......post here after you've shipped

edit: password is boobysmiles..........will post names of everyone i recieve $ from. deadline is the first tipoff on thursday. if i have not recieved your $ by then, your bracket will be VOID

gl

Copy and paste this URL:

http://tenj.mayhem.cbssports.com/e

people ive recieved $ from:

bhanks x3

gags30

grave danger x3

crazyhorse76 x3

grippolio x3

maro

wretchy

syphon soul x3

buttsauce

jmaster130

govshark x3

the lab rat

shrubbery x3

demetriark x2

comandr cool

99nvrloses x3

sobizzle

crystalballa

belowabove

bboy x3

blackfourz

jflieu

grindtherail

titantom x2

jbt

oldtimegin x3

7morir

motibbs

oakplayer

steveymoney

j. schwinger x3

bigstackbbq

wiscomurray x3

shipthechips84

locustbend

iseeyoursoul x2

setherson

noraflum x3

potodds x3

thugmoneymkr x2

rjules

feltin'donks x2

crzysavage

kjulius10 x3

xunlucky

thewacokidd

sowers

pghfan

dingdongallday

donflun

bagnapples x3

Edited by Grip

send $ to grippolio (frog a) on ftp or gripdsnutz on stars......post here or pm me after youve shipped

gl

Copy and paste this URL:

http://tenj.mayhem.cbssports.com/e

note: mods, please leave this in pd, alot of people that read pd don't venture over to ot and i want as many people as possible

Do we need a pool password? I went to the link provided and signed up but yea, wtf pool password?

i wanted to get the $, then pm everyone the password, so i dont have to go around deleting all the brackets that never send $ before thursday. as soon as $ is recieved, i will pm you. in the past, there is always just alot of nonsense brackets that never send $ and it makes it a pain.

edit: password in op

Edited by Grip
Sent on FT

User name: DemetriArk

How late can we edit our picks? Up until tip off? First time doin this ;) feelin goot tho!

CBS often gets jammed on Thursday like a fulltilt on a sunday mini-ftops, so I wouldn't wait to long.

I'm in for at least 1, maybe 2 depending on what I find to enter grip, contact me on aim when u get a chance.

BeL0W

i have a friend offsite who wants to do this...if he sends $100 to you on stars and I post what his name is in the pool, is that fine?

edit:

i have a friend offsite who wants to do this...if he sends $100 to you on stars and I post what his name is in the pool, is that fine?

I shipped $100 to you on stars from '7morir7' and I'm Jordan Cohen in the pool.

also, my friend shipped $100 from 'Motibbs' on stars and he's Aaron Baker in the pool.

let me know if this is a problem. i was thinking it could just count as my 2nd entry.

Edited by jcohen