XtremeUngar

Jeff Sarwer

Question

Hey guys... I was just wondering.... I am from a chess background as well as him.... I read a lot of stuff about him.... people like FatalError (Jon Aguiar) Shaun Deeb and Mike Mc Donald (Timex) have nothing but awesome things to say about him. He is good friends with most of the best players in the world but most of his success at least that I know of is live. I wonder if everyone knows what screenames he plays under if he plays in PS or FT... I know he lives in Poland and I believe he is sponsored by one of the less known eurosites..... If he plays in PS or FT does anyone knows his nickname there?? Would love to rail him see him play online

5 answers to this question

never heard anyone say "play IN pstars/ftp" opposed to on... was really expecting you to be from europe or something

Not from Europe but English is indeed my second language. When I am multitasking I tend to make even more mistakes... I apologize did not know this was so important .... very wise remark

his screen name on fulltilt is thasquirrel

Thx a lot

Not from Europe but English is indeed my second language. When I am multitasking I tend to make even more mistakes... I apologize did not know this was so important .... very wise remark

Thx a lot

lol @ thasquirrell if this was true I have a lot of questions regarding my latest visit to amsterdam, either way i think i have alot of questions still from that trip