advertisement_alt
chipking33

in the money!

Question

so its down to 3 in this 9 man sit n go. chip leader has 8000 while me and the other short stack have 2000 a piece. the chipleader mucks on the button and the action's on me in the small blind when i pick up 10 5 off suit i move in on the big blind who snall calls with ace queen suited. did i make the right play? or not? im so confused....and im trying to think about this not being results orientated.

9 answers to this question

10 5 off suit is live 3 way but are you willing to risk the tournament so quickly what were the blinds at this point is a major questions which should be one of your top priority into making this decision to shove with 10 5 also what has the villian who has only 2k behind him showing down review hand history, pick up those factors and your decision will be alot easier, but then again some times people just wake up with the nuts and you gotta crack em now!!

So your M is 4 right now your pretty much shoving anything, unless you see both of them go in its ok to wait to see if the big stack knocks out the out the other villian to put u in 2nd for better money. ICM you have to study that it make it easier to understand ur shoving and folding positions 2-9 handed final table (ICM) Independent Chip Model!