double guarantees week

Lenail    1

Thx for opening the thread Baze.

It's back again with a little poisoned sugar for the remaining 12 hours... Why FTP is doing this to us ??

Is this gonna be running every 2 month ?? and in 6 month every month ??

Thx for opening the thread Baze.

It's back again with a little poisoned sugar for the remaining 12 hours... Why FTP is doing this to us ??

Is this gonna be running every 2 month ?? and in 6 month every month ??

first, it was that dbl GTD week couldn't come often enough, now, it's too much? :\

I'm def looking forward to it, but won't be putting in any ridic extra volume.

I'll play more of what I do @ night, and days that I have off and can devote completely to poker, I'll play less on PS during the week and a bit more on FTP.

I'm still gonna do what I did last time and that's 1 barrel them all. I ended up doing decent so, I'm fine with however the results turn out.

Lenail    1

Good point PPP, I'll try the normal schedule with one entry instead of MET, as DrawHawk said, lover the ABI a bit and hopefully Random.chu's prophecy will not occur..

I'm just saying if you game selection well, you will have next to no variance. Yes I have run very good.

And I'm saying a one week sample size is an lol sample size to make this statement about.

Edited by donkthorne04

And I'm saying a one week sample size is an lol sample size to make this statement about.

Okay maybe one week is a little short, but in general. Playing all the 100rs and 1ks etc is not smart for most that do it.

flame on

Edited by MakeMeMaster

llebdet    0

I'm still gonna do what I did last time and that's 1 barrel them all.

Sorry, i may have missed this before but thoughts about one barreling? Interesting idea and would love to hear your thoughts on it-if you don't mind...

thanks

llebdet    0

1 barrreling a low stakes or $24 is still +EV esp on a sunday

ty. may be too specific- was thinking do you just one-barrel all? maybe m-e the lower stuff of your slate?

I play $3r+ and a lot of small fo's up to the $26's is it +ev to 1 barrel the $26+ and m-e the lower because its pretty cheap or just 1 barrel even the lowest of my slate?

bonflizubi    0

ty. may be too specific- was thinking do you just one-barrel all? maybe m-e the lower stuff of your slate?

I play $3r+ and a lot of small fo's up to the $26's is it +ev to 1 barrel the $26+ and m-e the lower because its pretty cheap or just 1 barrel even the lowest of my slate?

the only issue is bankroll. if you can afford to play 4 $24's on a given day, then 4-barrel one if you want. or 1 barrel 4 different ones. It's the same thing.

each entry to a MET is a different tourny for BRM purposes. That's all. I'd use more barrels in the tournies where you expect you are most EV. for instance if you are rolled for it, I'd always fire 4 in the double deuce since it's so fish filled.