N 82 50 24

Free iPad 2 for players on Lock Poker! Special Exclusive April Promotion

is it possible to transfer money from feltstars to lock poker and still qualify for this promotion?

I have tried to send from Lock to someone on a different merge network skin and it didn't work. I don't think it works like some of the other networks where you can transfer from one skin to another.

A deposit is definitely required - can't be a transfer. Although you could simply deposit the minimum and get the rest via transfer.

Just to clarify, I don't think you can transfer from skin to skin. As WJ said above...

is this offer still valid?

Yes, until May 31st you can sign up for it

Thanks for the info Adam and Nat :)

Edit: Is a player allowed to have rakeback on two different skins on the Merge network. i.e. Rakeback on both Feltsars and Lockpoker?

You can't have rakeback on two skins. If you've been inactive for at least 60 days on one skin, though, you can sign up for a new one with rakeback.

I dont really know anything about apple's products but i know that if you buy an iphone in usa you have to "unlock" it or something like that if you want to use it in denmark which i think is illegal too btw.

so do you know if i can use it in Denmark?

I just downloaded Lock and tried to deposit and it said I wasn't eligible for the promotion...did i prob not download it from the right link or what?

PM me your Lock screen name and we'll figure out whats up.

Nick

I think that I may have not been credited with some of the MGR that I cleared recently. Is there anyway to perhaps correct this? The missing MGR could possibly be a result of me playing on the site before my account was verified and linked to P5's rakeback?

Hi Chet,

Lock updates your MGR automatically - it wouldn't have anything to do with the verification process we do. That simply takes us a couple days since we don't immediately see your stats in our back end, but it doesn't mean you're not getting rakeback at that time. Likewise, our stats on our website are almost always 24-48 hours behind your real time stats - they're only updated once a day, and only on weekdays.

To check on your promotion status in real time, hover your mouse over the VIP counter on the Lock Poker console. You'll see how many points you've earned. You need 6,500 to get the iPad. If you click the stats button at the bottom of the console, and then click the stats tab on the resulting webpage, you can see in real time how much rakeback you've earned.

Adam:

1.) Do you have 60 days total from the start of your promotion?

2.) Are you trying to earn 6500 VIP points TOTAL over the 60 days?

The answer to both of these questions is yes :)

I am going to sign up for this as well. Is there a way if doing it via cash games that you can see when you hit the $1k rake mark? $350 (35%) + and Ipad for $1k in rake seems too good to pass up.

Hey WJ, have you achieved the required rake? i think I have read somewhere you were close. Also, how do you claim the prize, I used the P5IPAD2 promo code, do I need to notify P5?

The promo is still valid if you sign up a new account any time before the end of the month.

Lock's general bonus is 100% up to $600 sign-up bonus after you're done with the iPad promo.

Few questions, did not read all previous posts (sorry):

1.If I deposit today, do I have 60 days from the day I deposit or only until May.31st to clear the bonus for the iPad?

2. Has anyone received their iPad? Is everything legit?

3. If I normally play .25/.50 or $10-$20 1 table turbo tournys how long will it approx take to clear the bonus?

Thanks!

1) You have 60 days from the day you deposit.

2) I'll let others answer, although I already know the answer is yes :)

3) Again, better question for players - you need 6,500 points to complete the promo, if that helps.

Few questions, did not read all previous posts (sorry):

1.If I deposit today, do I have 60 days from the day I deposit or only until May.31st to clear the bonus for the iPad?

2. Has anyone received their iPad? Is everything legit?

3. If I normally play .25/.50 or $10-$20 1 table turbo tournys how long will it approx take to clear the bonus?

Thanks!

I dont really know anything about apple's products but i know that if you buy an iphone in usa you have to "unlock" it or something like that if you want to use it in denmark which i think is illegal too btw.

so do you know if i can use it in Denmark?

You never answered this question so i was just wondering if you simply dont know or if you just overlooked it.

You never answered this question so i was just wondering if you simply dont know or if you just overlooked it.

Hey sorry I missed that. My understanding is that whatever country you're in, the iPad is shipped from Apple's store in that country. So there shouldn't be any issues with locking/unlocking. If there's no Apple store in your country, the $499 cash would be the only option.

Adam - Any advice for me? I have written to both support and posted in the Lock support thread and no response. If possible I would like an Ipad (even if it has to be unlocked) to be shipped here, if not want to be credited with the money. Their support says I will hear back from all requests in 8 hours, but its been about 48 hours without hearing back from them.