advertisement_alt
MakeMeMaster

NHL bet

I actually have more faith in Ducks winning their first round series than any other series. That first line is playing like they did two years ago when they were 8 seed and they beat sharks in round 1.

The biggest difference between now & then was that Hiller absolutely stood on his head to help the Ducks win that series. Emery/Ellis will need to do that here, too. The offense is definitely as potent, but you can't discredit the difference in goal.

The biggest difference between now & then was that Hiller absolutely stood on his head to help the Ducks win that series. Emery/Ellis will need to do that here, too. The offense is definitely as potent, but you can't discredit the difference in goal.

True but sharks offense then was hella more potent than predators is. I know emery has at least some playoff experience but it was 5 years ago. Playing a team like nashville the goalies for ducks aren't facing the best offensive talent. Definatly will be up to Rinne to steal some games IMHO.

One of their best players is. Kinda on back end of career but still very dangerous especially on PP. Pretty sure Teemu Selanne is a hero in finland tho....

However Waco the predators goalie is also Finnish.

Edited by AFink93
Pekka tho.
One of their best players is. Kinda on back end of career but still very dangerous especially on PP. Pretty sure Teemu Selanne is a hero in finland tho....

However Waco the predators goalie is also Finnish.

lol 'kinda' on the back end of his career? He's almost 41 and his rookie year was like 92-93. I'd def say that MMM follows the Ducks because of Selanne and Koivu.

As far as the series. Obv Anaheim has more offense, but I think you discredit the overall defensive system that Nashville uses and how their players all buy in to it. Of course Rinne will have to make some big stops, but I don't necessarily think he'll have to steal games (or at least multiple games) to win the series . fwiw Nashville won all 3 meeting against Anaheim this year (4-1, 4-1, and 5-4). If I had to guess I'd say it'll be a 6 or 7 game series with either team winning tbh. It's definitely close with contrasting styles

Edited by Guest
lol 'kinda' on the back end of his career? He's almost 41 and his rookie year was like 92-93. I'd def say that MMM follows the Ducks because of Selanne and Koivu.

As far as the series. Obv Anaheim has more offense, but I think you discredit the overall defensive system that Nashville uses and how their players all buy in to it. Of course Rinne will have to make some big stops, but I don't necessarily think he'll have to steal games (or at least multiple games) to win the series . fwiw Nashville won all 3 meeting against Anaheim this year (4-1, 4-1, and 5-4). If I had to guess I'd say it'll be a 6 or 7 game series with either team winning tbh. It's definitely close with contrasting styles

4 meetings, Ducks won one.

regardless. preds win! oh and lol to the guy earlier asking 3:2 on the preds

4 meetings, Ducks won one.

regardless. preds win! oh and lol to the guy earlier asking 3:2 on the preds

Beat me to it! You play all teams in your division 6 times and all other teams in your conference 4 times.

is the best player on the Ducks from Finland or something?

Corey Perry is Canadian

I dunno... I booked a bet 5-1 that the Leafs would not win the Cup by 2013 against a buddy, my $500 against his $100. At least the Ducks were in the playoffs.

still got 2 years, gotta have faith