advertisement_alt
herschelw

Free Pocketfives training seminar: "Fundamental Mistakes Middle Limit Players Make"

Question

Pocketfives training is offering a free group coaching seminar titled "Fundamental Mistakes Middle Limit Players Make". The course will be taught by P5's training pro herschelw. This seminar is meant to give interested P5ers an opportunity to see first hand how training offered on Pocketfives training can improve your game. It will cover common mistakes that low and middle limit players routinely make and suggest strategies to overcome those mistakes. We're offering multiple dates and times for the

seminars which will be held over a call on skype on Tuesday May 10th and Wednesday May 11th at 4:30pm and 8pm eastern time. The only software you'll need is Skype. The first 25 P5ers to sign up for each group will have the opportunity to attend. You do not need a microphone to attend the group but having one would definitly be helpful. To attend the seminar, please signup in this thread. Make sure to list your skype name and choose a date and time for the group you'd like to attend.

May 10th 4:30pm est participants:

Skype name silentnut

zapfanatic1

sajwanihussain

damentheone

Famous5ives

bluejays0075

david.mc.andrew1

ga2thez

migler03

sirrico81

manila re

fi5hman

pmurphy_

vivek.joshi5

kelley.slay

ciguzins

May 10th 8pm est participants:

skype name: bonflizubi

skype name: ryan.j.yu

skype name=flipxpelon562

Redletterday21

zerodark7

rounderrick

elimherr

eskaywaddup

mikestl83

tyson.ford219

teqfrog

Iplaythbored

joel.gotthilf

J_Blu3Jack3t

IamLucy88

Chavarov

Killingbird13

elliot.bloch

May 11th 4:30pm est participants:

onetimepleaze

xxdak_onexx

youngvic111

r.budnar

get-raised21

pkrbadgirl

timothy.alan.gray

freeworld777

damentheone

coen.banens

ancutapricop

felipebball6

lynn.samples1

chris.bolek

May 11th 8pm est participants:

Skype name: terb11

Skype Name: roy.murillo

Skype name: mattapan2

WoundLickerPoker

tiltaholic

julian.villarreal2

bobbyhasaces

despisedicon74

deemer6

melissa.pfingsten

ed.hanlon1

Defndrofangels

juice_651

son_of_jet

shaigazit

Edited by herschelw

How long will this last? I'll be late is that ok? Reserving for May 11th 8pmEST, may give up spot if t here's high demand. Skype name: Defndrofangels

It typically lasts a little over an hour. being a few minutes late is fine. It usually takes some time to get started anyway because of newbies to skype having issues.

Everyone got thier first choice of day/time. updated to here. There is still space for signups.

It typically lasts a little over an hour. being a few minutes late is fine. It usually takes some time to get started anyway because of newbies to skype having issues.

Everyone got thier first choice of day/time. updated to here. There is still space for signups.

Shoot, take me off the list then, I usually get home later than 5pm my time. Thanks tho.

HAS THE 10/5/11 4pm been and gone?

EDIT: Sorry for the mucking around but I believe the 4pm will be 6am my time which is 4 hours away Sydney time this is not convenient could I get pushed to 8pm?

Edited by manila re
Time difference ?understood?

Thanks for this Herschel, excellent tool and very well presented.

Despite seeing this presentation on a previous occasion I still took plenty from this session, there were plenty of little things that were good to refresh my memory with and a few new things to pick up on as well.

Thanks again.